Jump to content

UNABASHED

Members
  • Posts

    2,843
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UNABASHED

  1. mine did exactly samer last year, once I knew the code and pinpointed the issue to be the camshaft position sensor I was told by Nissan (and people who actually know about the car!) that it was ok to drive around town but best not on motoways. Got it sorted by Nissan in the end and it cost around £45 for the sensor, £100 for using the Consult code reading machine (!) and about 2-3 hours labour. in end they messed up (as per usual) so I got it done for £150 total - you might pay more than that though. From what I gather the job to replace the sensor is not that big a deal but the fact there is a bank1 and a bank 2 sensor means you will need the consult machine or a code reader to find out which sensor needs replacing.
  2. I was coming home from Wales in my zed today when a scooby kept passing me and slowing down. We both entered a 50mph average speed check side by side and when it turned to 70mph we both took off, I chickened out of going too fast and he sped ahead and moved into my lane ahead of me. As he kept speeding up there was a bang and white and black smoke billowed from front of his car, then half his front bumper came off and a metre long pipe burst under his car damaging his tyres in process. Luckily I managed to avoid the debris and give him a little wave as he limped into the hard shoulder.
  3. how come you saw the bump happen but didn't catch the culprit, did you see from a window or something?
  4. The other half got me an Ariel Atom and Subaru Rally experience day, been waiting for a driving day from someone! Also got my skirts from Paul so classed that as a present as well!
  5. UNABASHED

    Blingaling

    I'll be honest with you, I thought they looked horrible when you first showed a pic of what you were getting but fitted they look gorgeous - would look great on an azure......
  6. UNABASHED

    Fuel 5 19"

    I love these wheels! Fakeindian has them fitted
  7. As above, need to collect them from depot asap but worried they won't fit. Anyone tried before?
  8. lots of poeple used to moan on the CTR forum that getting kids in and out was a paion in the ass.
  9. she's right though - you should have got a blue one!
  10. UNABASHED

    350z Wanted

    stop posting twice everytime Shaun!!
  11. UNABASHED

    350z Wanted

    stop posting twice everytime Shaun!!
  12. UNABASHED

    350z Wanted

    I'd remove your phone number as well!
  13. UNABASHED

    350z Wanted

    whats your budget? any preferences in colour?
  14. I'd aim for closer to £40!
  15. I fitted a stabndard back box into the zed, wouldn't have liked to have stuck the whole cat back in there though tbh!
  16. +1 that's the badass way!
  17. I rekon it would be fine for a very short journey home
  18. thought that might happen I'll PM you a private pic Stew
  19. thanks guys! No more saws this year but I did get a jumper battery from my brother - I'm sure I can do some damage with that!
  20. +1! not sure about the half carbon look with the failside kit either, tbh I'm starting to really like the red and blue
  21. the belts are a good buy, the decats will loose you power without a remap I think, and I have no idea about the alloy pulley set - although if it's shiny then it gets my vote
  22. Was on internet and watching a show with Jonny Vegas and he was saying he used the username UNABASHED when picking up girls in chat rooms
×
×
  • Create New...