Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I'm pretty sure I can get 370z wheels but if I remember right they were around £1500 you would be better off getting rota gtrs in gunmetal if price is your criteria
  2. Never knew you needed these ?? I heard it was better to have facelift wheel arch liners to get a better fit but never been told you need these too... besides you would only want to get a front set as the rear bumper is hideous. Be interested to know myself how crucial these are as no one as far as im aware has the 380rs kit in the UK
  3. Noo Why are you selling ?? Love this car
  4. Yeah £350 might just cover shipping nowadays I would think the new Greddy is about double that but as Ian says they have discontinued loads and their new line are very quiet and refined
  5. I can get most single exit systems but they are not very popular. I think most people prefer the look of two pipes. If there's something you fancy I can see if I can source for you.
  6. Shine don't do the N1. They do the N2 as per the blue Zed. As Steve says, buy Alex's, I would
  7. SSR Type Fs look mint on the 370z I can do those cheaper than the Nismo's
  8. Happy Birthday Grezza
  9. Looks a fine example. Personally I would take off the eBay ypipe, decats and japspeed k2. They are bad mods for selling a car and will reduce your target audience.
  10. You know the drill Anders, Send me the money, I have your details on file
  11. Thanks Chris I have one full set left in stock £130 delivered
  12. Why do you not have a link to your website Chris? Get it sorted so we can click on the banner and go to your website! It's not live yet bud.. I didn't think creating a website involved so much work tbh. I've pretty much finished 350z products but still uploading 370z and GTR products. I'm hoping to unleash it in January
  13. Check out the SSR Professors on the red 370z on SSRs website. Very cool, or the Nismo's. Uploaded both to the website this week
  14. Is it you Chris ? Tarmac ??? Have you been taking funny pills again Hugh.. I've got long blonde hair
  15. Are you asking because you want the best results from a remap ? If so then you want: Rtcustoms 06 air filter conversion Plenum spacer High flow cats or decats Catback exhaust
  16. Anders (Andlid) is from Dublin.. I would advise not getting in touch with him... He has an infectious way of making members spend lots of money... Just ask Keyser Welcome by the way Come and see me if you want a better exhaust to make your Zed sound like it should
  17. Nice one Leon Volks are looking good Christopher
  18. Looks good... Im surprised no one has created a template for these... Make life a bit easier and save time for people
  19. I really like the look of boxsters with the hood down, two of my mates have had hassle free driving from them. Don't think I would own one though, my mate was at the local shop in his 06 boxster the other day, pulled up at the shops and a group of 14 year old chavs started shouting ' your cars @*!#' etc ! Obviously listen to Clarkson too much, my mate was pretty fuming as these chavs were just given him cheek for no reason. It's sad the car is known as a poor mans Porsche.. It always comes out top in roadster tests and it's a fantastic car. I've driven a couple and a cayman and a 911 and think they are all great. For me though I would rather spend my cash on an older 911 than a newer boxster or Cayman.
  20. Only blue in the GTspec stuff Tanabe do similar in red
  21. For the seroius track day enthusiast or the daily driver looking for immense handling.. These are the suspension packages for you !! Tarmac GT SPEC Pro package 1, £750 Delivered duty paid Consists of the following: GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z/G35/G37 GTS-SUS-1086 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Brace For 350Z/G35 Pics below: GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z/G35/G37 GTS-SUS-1086 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Brace For 350Z/G35 Tarmac GT SPEC Pro package 2, £950 Delivered duty paid Package includes all of package 1, plus either of below (fender or strut brace) GTS-SUS-1284 GTSPEC Fender Reinforcement Brace - Nissan 350Z GTSPEC Type D Front Strut Brace For 350Z Tarmac GT SPEC Pro package 3, £1150 Delivered duty paid Package consists of everything GTS-SUS-1284 GTSPEC Fender Reinforcement Brace - Nissan 350Z GTS-SUS-1131 GTSPEC 4 Point Mid Chassis Reinforcement Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1088 GTSPEC Rear Lateral Arm Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1087 GTSPEC Rear Lower Tie Brace For 350Z/G35/G37 GTS-SUS-1086 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Brace For 350Z/G35 GTS-SUS-1073 GTSPEC Type D Front Strut Brace For 350Z These are a new supplier so not sure how good there stock inventory is just yet. Providing all in stock then delivery should be about 5-7 working days.
  22. I've got Berks in stock now at £400 delivered Scorpion is £374 delivered or if you want to push the boat out a little then there's the Invidia Gemini full dual system with stainless or titanium tips at £875. That is the best value for money exhaust IMO. Or you could be uber cool and go for the Nismo at £1350 All major credit cards accepted
  23. Im sold out
  24. No worries, I just like my customers to be happy
×
×
  • Create New...