Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I've heard these can be prone to leaking air. Get some sort of sealant on it before fitting would be my advice
  2. If your after front and rear bumper I'm guessing you got 125 Black Edition ? Are you wanting to go standard or aftermarket in style ? Drop me a PM with what you want im sure I can help with some parts and a few other traders on here can too
  3. he's right !! Plus you need a little project, GO ON go on go on
  4. Yeah yeah... I've got some nice engine bay goodies for you coming.... That way you wont feel inferior when Grezza lifts his lid Cheers fella's
  5. Hi All Im going to be closed for a week from Saturday 8th - 15th of September. I have a few outstanding orders that I am hoping to have completed before the close down but worst case scenario is shipping early W/C 17th I should, all being well have access to emails but i'm out of the country so won't be able to despatch anything. Would appreciate the occasional bump of this thread if someone wouldn't mind.. If anyone needs to contact me before then just holler... Cheers Chris
  6. I've got some Invidia Decats in stock if you want something cheaper ?
  7. Yeah, I can do great prices for deliveries to Canada
  8. I have some new Stillen HFCs for sale, I don't advertise them on the website but the usual price is £480, I will let them go for £350 if you want them
  9. Well done Doogy, What are you doing ?
  10. Think everyone has a V8 itch that needs scratching, I certainly do It is marmite but I actually quite like it
  11. I would say Prague is better than Amsterdam but hey ho. Exhaust Suspension Wheels Brakes Bodykit http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/index.aspx Lots of ways to spend your money here if you need help
  12. It's just for the 370z
  13. Looking good Steve Zeds coming on nicely
  14. Try and get more wanting it and it will reduce shipment charges drastically !! It is
  15. I had a 2004 type R. Had to rev the borrocks off it to get anywhere... Lasted 6 weeks then I got the Zed which lasted 3 years
  16. I've got the Fast Intentions in stock, and Berks and Invidia and probably some others Fast Intentions a quality piece of kit, hand built in the USA, usually a 4 month lead time, ignore Chris S he just doesn't want anyone else having the same system Drop me a pm if I can help Also worth having a look in here viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451
  17. Nice one Thanks for the order
  18. Yeah I've done it, we will see. I didn't have policy numbers but had account numbers. Nothing ventured nothing gained.
  19. Are they decats ?
  20. sorry couldn't remember who enquired In that case I recommend that and red vinyl on the roof, then when it comes to sell the next owner can either keep both or peel both off
  21. The only way it would work is if you had one of these too http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen- ... s-kit.aspx That would look good
  22. Stunning picture for the Olympics Congrats
  23. Thanks guys The list is products I've not pushed. Will still be doing the usual suspects too, and Vortech will be there Gary, don't panic
  24. Hi All, I have been doing a lot of work behind the scenes to get the business into a good position in the market place, I now have new premises secured, a huge range of products available and a refresh of the website soon which will have a lot more vehicles to choose parts from . It’s all time consuming so bear with me, I’ve listed a few of the manufacturers below so in the meantime you are aware I can supply their full product range. If you have any friends you know with different Jap cars please feel free to recommend them to me. Will be doing a wide range of parts for Scoobies and Evo's. I will be dropping a few suppliers and products, you may have noticed some items are being cleared out. Thanks for all your support over the last 18 months. ACL AEM AEM Induction aFe Agency Power AGP ALTA AMR ARP ATi ATP AutoMeter Belltech BLOX Racing Borla Brian Crower Bully Dog Carillo ClutchMasters COBB Tuning Cometic Comp Clutch CP Pistons Cusco Davies Craig DBA DeatschWerks Defi DiabloSport Drop DW Fuel Pumps Eagle Edge Eibach Energy Suspension Enkei Ferodo Fidanza Fluidampr Gates Gates Deep GFB Goodridge GReddy GrimmSpeed GSC Power Division GT-Spec H&R Hallman Hawk Performance Hawk Rotors Hella Hotchkis Hypertech Injen Innovate Innovate Gauge Invidia K&N K1 Technologies King Engine Bearings KW KYB Magnaflow Manley Dom HRod Pist Manley Performance Manley SC H Beam Rod Manley SC Pistons J Manley TurboTuff Rod Manley Valve Springs Manley Valves Mishimoto Motive Products Motul NGK Plugs Okada Projects Perrin Ext IC Perrin Performance Project Mu Pyrotect Varies Race Ramps Rally Armor Red Line Oil Seibon SPEC Inc. ST ST Coilovers Stoptech Superchips Tanabe Technafit Tein Thermo-Tec Turbo XS Turbosmart Venair Walbro Weapon R Wheel Mate (Muteki) Whiteline Wiseco
×
×
  • Create New...