Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Fast Int isn't titanium tipped burnt effect All the ones below do plus there's discount for forum members Invidia Gemini with rolled tips Injen SES Ark Grip Exotic Speed
  2. Yeah I can get the VIS one and your right shipping hurts as its BIG.. I wouldn't touch the Strosek because if it was damaged in transit I would be bankrupt
  3. that's hilarious
  4. Thanks guys. Fast intentions will be perfect for higher powered Zeds. I currently have one available Have a look on my website, plenty to choose from, there's also a couple of new ones that will be going on the new website Borla and Ark Grip, both extremely good systems too http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-exhaust-systems.aspx Drop me a pm or email if you need any info - always happy to help
  5. Tanks are straight forward replacements. Harness matches perfectly with a polished plenum spacer, you don't have to polish underneath it, it's just a bit of engine bling
  6. Looked at the T5 camper myself, they are pretty cool. Sad the Zeds had to make way though
  7. Currently sell them at £125 when complete
  8. No probs, I should be getting some replacement intake tubes soon as Berk had a load of wrong pipes delivered and sent me two brushed ones. I've got no use for the brushed ones and they don't want them back so if they are any use to you you can have them. (its pipes only though) Let me know bud Is it true about Wales next year then ? How about this.... Send them both to me I'll polish them and sell them at a discount price (not sure what you sell them for) 50% goes to the forum 30% for time and materials 20% to Tarmac Sportz Fair? Wales is up in the air awaiting some news? I don't want anything for them. But we can sort with the other bits.
  9. No probs, I should be getting some replacement intake tubes soon as Berk had a load of wrong pipes delivered and sent me two brushed ones. I've got no use for the brushed ones and they don't want them back so if they are any use to you you can have them. (its pipes only though) Let me know bud Is it true about Wales next year then ?
  10. I don't think it can be view on ipads or iphones due to the software and it being HD
  11. Hi ALL Group buy time.. Its coming up to winter so time to tinker with the engine bay and get it looking fresh for next years shows and events. These covers look awesome with a Polished Plenum/Strut brace (Wasso is the man for polishing), or add some weapon R coolant tanks 'due in stock shortly' and some engine bay bolt sets to really freshen your engine bay up Cheaper than Carbon Fibre engine covers and look a lot better too imo. Looking for 5 members in the Group buy for the polished JDM harness cover as below:
  12. it can be yours for a cool £200k!!! I actually saw a 1970's Toyota celica today that looked much the same.......I'll save 197k and have that instead. There is one in this months Japanese performance magazine. All they need is a paint/vinyl job and some bling tastic alloys and then they look
  13. And the cube scene ? That GTR would look mint with some nice blingy shoes on. Personally Lamborghini doors don't offend me. Would I have them ? Yes .. On a Lamborghini
  14. I ain't goin in no zed fool !! I like it
  15. Ran with standard wheels for a while then with 19" Nismos. Tbh the 18's felt more nimble and a better ride but the 19's still felt fine. Never had spacers on either so cant comment if they make a big difference
  16. Happy bday buddy
  17. I can supply a huge amount of Agency power parts for these, they go mad for them in the States. Give me a holler if I can help
  18. Very tastey mod Jay. Looking good !! I think the wheels look great and I bet even better in the flesh. If you do get bored I can do the Vossen ones off the Amuse Zed for £1700+vat for 20's
  19. Nice one Irfan, best club in the world
×
×
  • Create New...