Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. +2 £130 delivered to forum members
  2. Thanks Simon, Not got anymore pics unfortunately, might be some on google. I can't tell you anymore about fitting than the description as it will be the first time selling them. They are popular over in the States though.
  3. I have an order coming in this week and another next week. If anyone wants an oil catch can let me know asap and I will add you to the next shipment Weapon R polished oil catch can. Made of Billet 6061 Aluminum and TIG Welded with Billet Aluminum machined fittings for a proper fitting seal. These tanks were designed with racers in mind to get down the track safely, by sending all your overflowing fluids to your catch tank and not the ground. Each Kit also comes with an aluminum bracket and stainless steel clamps for mounting. Included in each kit is 3 Feet of Clear Fiber Reinforced Tubing, to route your coolant or Oil Vapors. Vehicle specific tanks are made to fit to OEM bolt holes and require no modifications for installation. Available in two sizes 18 fl oz Dimensions: 6.5" tall x 3.0" diameter 826-213-101 24 fl oz Dimensions: 8.5" tall x 3.5" diameter 826-113-101 Weapon R 24 fl oz Polished Oil Catch Can Weapon R 18 fl oz Polished Oil Catch Can
  4. Looking good Rothers.
  5. I recently supplied some wheels to a 200sx owner, viewtopic.php?f=166&t=65037 Car looks great
  6. It's fairly subtle, no drone but a good sound when you give it some beans. HFCs help to give it a little extra roar !! There's a few exhaust vids here; viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451
  7. They are good, especially for the money.
  8. I've just searched all my suppliers and not one of them do orange Gold, red even titanium but no orange I'm afraid
  9. Hi guys n gals Just to let you know Advan wheels are now available to order More details to follow but if they are on this website then I can supply http://www.advanwheels.com.au/
  10. Looking good buddy Thanks for the orders as always , much appreciated
  11. I wouldn't advise putting holes in it. Is it the HR twin intakes ? I have a fair few options not on the website, or the Stillen high capacity intake for the DE is a great replacement. Custom exhausts can be good if you find a decent place, resale value is pretty bad compared to a branded system. Drop me a pm if I can help
  12. Lovely
  13. Coldel had one on his black Zed. I will see if he has pics Struts are optional but look better on IMO
  14. Happy birthday Chrissy boy
  15. Happy Birthday Buddy
  16. Fairly simple DIY. Screws from underneath bumper
  17. Hi guys, Had a lot of interest lately on the Stillen splitters. http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-stillen- ... itter.aspx If we can get 3 then I can do them at £250, one of the best looking mods available for your Zed
  18. There's also two types available for the 350z, a traditional style catback and a true dual. Let me know if interested
  19. Right guys, These are due in Tuesday/Weds next week. Two extra's purchased, 1 is a maybe the other is definitely available. Let me know if you want it as probably won't be getting these on a regular basis
  20. Hi All Been looking to supply a system in the similar bracket of price range to the Invidia but still maintain quality and sound. I've managed to secure some decent rates on the 370z Magnaflow Exhaust, I can do the system to forum members for £895. If anyone wants to take advantage and be the first UK owner to have one I will do an additional £50 discount, would need it to be professionally installed and some pics/vids and a write up if poss. http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/370z-magn ... haust.aspx http://www.magnaflow.com/02product/shop ... ll&id=8844
  21. embarrassing, thanks for removing that mods. Didn't see the post personally but heard about it. OP, they are made to order so about 2 weeks. £275 for one as they are BIG I could run a Group buy to see if anyone else is interested, will bring the price down but depends how quick you want it
  22. Nice JWTs/Rare JDM/GTSpec brace/weapon r and coloured hose kits all available too if you want your bay to look as good as Octets
×
×
  • Create New...