Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I had a Supra and it was an awesome car, still looks awesome if you ask me and personally I love the **** pit as it feels moulded around the driver. I'm seriously considering the GT86 as the Tarmac Sportz sponsor/show car. Actually in touch with Toyota as we speak to see if I can get some sort of mutually beneficial deal. Should probably wait for the turbo version that has been spotted though
  2. Hey junior !! Welcome along, hope your saving your pocket money as I've got loads of goodies on the new site . Got some new pens coming next week too so I will send a couple to your Dad
  3. Yeah they are all on the site, the Nismo is most popular as its cheap, someone attempted to wrap one in CF but don't think they managed it lol
  4. They are tucked away in an awkward place, not like other exhaust parts where you can easily change. The Stillen ones are good, sold a few but not loads. As you say it is worth while if you are going FI
  5. Do you want a splitter or a lip bud ? Got a few options if you don't want to spend much Nismo PU lips £125 delivered Stillen PU splitter £275 delivered Both in stock If you want Carbon Fibre Seibon do 3 options £425 Or APR do a CF splitter at £400
  6. I have run flats on my 535d, they are pretty toss tbh. When the time comes to change they will be gone
  7. Sorry guys !! No stock, not sure if I will stock these again now tbh
  8. i like it
  9. Banzai have just been awarded slots in all major Tesco stores. Bit of inside info in case people want to know where to buy it
  10. Nice one Chrissy boy... I can't wait to see the shoot Top man !!!!!
  11. Taken delivery of four of these AIT Racing 350z Carbon Fibre Engine covers today.. £120 delivered mainland UK.
  12. Hey Humpster If someone was willing to do a few good photos for the new website I would knock £50 off the offer price, nay probs. Would look mint in black
  13. All back in stock, 5 sets available
  14. Scorpion is definitely most OEM. Along with Milltek both are too quiet and need some HFCs in my opinion
  15. Hmm Think it's either gcloud or Dropbox. Cheers guys
  16. Thanks all, your help is truly appreciated as always
  17. Sorry should have been more specific, I basically have thousands of price sheets, images, spreadsheets etc. if I lost them I would be in serious trouble, I was thinking Cloud or similar as they have bank grade security apparently. The thought of an external hard drive might be a PITA.
  18. What data storage solutions do people use other than a hard drive ? I've got loads of data I need to store safely without risk of going up in flames or lost etc. Any suggestions ???
  19. Fresh stock just in (10) 2 pre-sold
  20. Hi bud, Hoping they land this week. Will let you know as soon as they arrive
  21. Cool, I dreamt about Buster last night, slightly concerning as I've never met him in the flesh lol
  22. Look awesome !
  23. I don't think baby oils required
×
×
  • Create New...