Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. 5 back in stock, also have a Stillen splitter
  2. Do you fancy doing a vid for me btw ? Need one for the new site, I will sort you out with something if you can
  3. Nice one BM . Yeah ignore the old web prices !! New prices out soon As always, forum members will be looked after
  4. Lol, I'm about half your age and have to get my spine re-aligned each month otherwise my head falls off (slight exaggeration on the head but I do slump to one side and get headaches lol). Btw I had to order more stickers bud, will post them next week for ya
  5. I will be doing a group buy shortly on ARK Performance coilovers, depends on budget obviously but these are a great bit of kit http://www.arkperformance.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=CS0900%2D0300 Group buy price will be £899 on the rubber mount coilies and £999 for the Pillow mount, for either 350 or 370z
  6. Got Nismo reps in stock buddy.
  7. Nice one Gazza !! Vortech Pete. We had a bit of trouble with this one but I can safely say it won't happen again, usually turn around is 3-4 weeks.
  8. Sure thing. I have a few left so drop me a pm or email Cheers
  9. Ha ha, That write up is the funniest thing I've heard in ages !! Quality - or not as the case maybe. You have got to hand it to Japspeed though, they have the marketing down to a tee. I wonder if they use their own products on their drift cars
  10. Get a nice 4 bed detached for £175k too, my bro lives in Bracknell and his 3 bed terraced ex council house is worth more lol
  11. Current prediction is end of April my man. The bulk of it is complete now, just about there really. We tested the basket last week and that works just art work, checking and legal stuff to do
  12. Hey Josh, Japspeeds are not the best but if your happy with the sound other than the rattling it will probably be an easy fix, at the end of the day it's just a pipe so not much can go wrong with it so it's probably just a loose fitting somewhere that your local garage can do. If you want something better to replace the whole system then I have various options and a few special deals coming up
  13. Must be more expensive down south lol, I would be paying at least half that up here for a lip, skirts and rear at a reputable BMW subcontractor I know
  14. Another thing worth mentioning is I'm looking to place current orders shortly so if you want one at this price you need to be quick
  15. Hi I wouldn't like to say it will be an easy fit, your best bet would be putting up a wanted thread for a facelift bumper or even a swap. The beauty about these kits is they are easy to fit. What I would strongly advise is telling the body shop that you have a super poly urethane lip kit, not a replica and that it requires very little prep. I know what figure I would be paying at a decent body shop but it depends where you are.
  16. Hey Dean, Ive got them at £450 but if you fancied something different I've sold a couple of the Takeda short ram intakes for the HR at £310 lately . Nice piece of kit. (neither on old website, but both on the new one).
  17. Sorry to hear this too, best wishes
  18. I'm sure you could if you wanted too If you went resonated, Ypipe and HFCs it would be plenty loud enough for a DD
  19. Welcome and if you can cancel that exhaust as it may be an issue with fitting and support by all accounts. Scorpion or Cobra are a lot better in that price bracket, both on the website on my sig below
  20. Happy birthday me old mucker !!
  21. If you want to sell the Zed and get a Scooby I have just uploaded over 400 parts for that including forged internals and turbos up to 650bhp. Would be a cheaper option and faster. Did you see the Scooby that beat the LFA on Top Gear last night lol.
  22. I will be up for sponsoring and doing the parts at cost. Plus I've got a few more magazines I could do with featuring in. If that's of interest give me a tinkle, Im far away but would come down for a ride but would mainly want the Tarmac Sportz livery displayed.
×
×
  • Create New...