Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. These are " special " prices
  2. Hi guys Got a shipment due next week/week after If anyone wants to "hop on" the order subject to stock at Berk I can do: Berk Decats £165 delivered http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-scorpion-y-pipe-back-exhaust-system.aspx Berk polished Z tube £100 delivered http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-berk-polished-intake-tube.aspx Let me know by the end of the weekend please.
  3. I don't even like to think what I would be capable of doing to someone who hurt my daughter. Liam Neeson in Taken springs to mind
  4. http://www.z1auto.com/prodmore.asp?model=350z&cat=exterior&prodid=3398
  5. A coffin stuck to the back lol
  6. Bump on this as ordering shortly
  7. Letters of credit are not really needed with China, it's more associated with poor credit rate countries and if you are selling large amounts to them. I speak to three or four Chinese companies a week lol, even got invited to the big trade fair last November. I bought one thing once from China, it turned out to be money down the drain tbh. If you are thinking of buying something then get a sample, it is cheap to buy stuff from there but cheap for a reason so ask for a sample and make sure it's the quality your after or it'll be a waste. Get them to post by Chinese mail and it will be on your doorstep in 3-4 weeks. Most companies are LTD like the UK, plus tell them you want to pay by PayPal or credit card then your covered.
  8. Sweet ! Drop me a mail on the boxes bud, sort that no probs. I have a load, and I mean load of smaller rectangle boxes in stores, if you want some of them sending FOC I will send with the other ones
  9. Lol, won't be on the new one Rich
  10. Dude, You will be taking my mantle as Del boy soon lol. Did you ever send that thing back to me btw ? Still owe you £50. Ought to meet up for a beer this year I reckon chief, I will pay you back in liquids rather than cardboard lol
  11. It would cost me the same price to ship one as it would five. If there was five people who wanted a V3 I could do a good price.
  12. Vortech for the win
  13. Lol, can always sort something for you Wills as mentioned previously
  14. Hi guys and gals The most popular combo I do by far but have never really advertised "together" is the Invidia Exhaust/Berk HFC tried and tested winning combination package.... The 350z Package is: Invidia Gemini - rolled polished/titanium tips or single layered tips Plus 03-06 Berk HFCs http://tarmacsportz....st-systems.aspx http://tarmacsportz....test-pipes.aspx I can do this combo at £1225 DE £1250 HR OR IF YOU WANT SOMETHING LOUDER, I can do the .... 350z Invidia N1 with Berk HFCs for £950 For 370z owners I can do : 370z Invidia Gemini - rolled polished/titanium tips or single layered tips Plus Berk HFCs for £1250 Give me a shout if I can help further
  15. Totally different cars, I want to get a gt86 so I can put the new Vortech supercharger in it, then it will be a proper car !!
  16. Ha ha mentalzed Nice one Josh
  17. Yes there is a difference between the two. I have Invidia HR decats in stock, these fit 350z/370z cars with the HR engines.
  18. Not sure how long your standard back box would last, they struggle to stay alive. I've sold a fair few Stillen headers to the forced induction boys but wouldn't really recommend them otherwise, it's not the right bang for buck mod on the N/A zed. Your best bet is a decat/HFC and a true dual or single exit exhaust. Might need another map though
  19. If you were looking to buy a car to SC then I would say go for a DE, the fact you already have a car and it's a rev up then I wouldn't worry about the small savings on having a DE compared to the big expenditure on an SC or TT TTFN
  20. I have the 535d and it's an absolute pleasure to drive 'as long as its not snowing'. Bad points are the sheer amount of computer sensors, last week my car was like the starship enterprise when I started her up as had warning lights everywhere ! Luckily it was a cheap fix but bear in mind there's a lot to go wrong with them. Great cars though
  21. Thread revival lol Not got any orders going through at present, will re-ignite when I do though.
  22. It's all changing, unfortunately I won't be offering Nissan OEM, Nismo or Motordyne parts for the foreseeable future. There will be plenty of exciting new products to see though so I'm sure you won't be disappointed
  23. Yeah Viks right, you are running a risk without anything at all, bumper should be ok, I had the plastic crappy one held on for months with cable ties so no strength added by having it on but it at least protected the underneath of engine. I have a few Zspeed undertrays in stock if you want a permanent fix
  24. Still selling like hot cakes £825 for you lovely people
×
×
  • Create New...