Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. OK, Theirs are £144 after tax and they are being sent by USPS so when they are handed over to Parcel force after about 4 weeks of being stuck in customs you will get a bill for handling fees at about £18. Total £162. I can do them at £160 not a huge saving but you will get them faster and quality will be good plus if any issues you won’t have to send back to America
  2. I have 5 sets due in next week lol, They are not exactly the same as the ones you have up there but are Polyurethane Veilside V1 Replica's..
  3. Hi buddy Currently have one in stock in America. £65 delivered to you approx 2 week lead time Need to know today if poss though
  4. Placing the order at 5pm tonight guys. If anyone else wants one at the offer price then today is your last chance im afraid
  5. Nice wheels, Easy to change from gold if not to someone's taste.
  6. SMD it's Sportz with a "Z" The plan is to get a 370z or maybe GT86, there are some other options as well.
  7. But would you pay between £1500-£2000 for a quality replica made in Taiwan ? Still seems a lot to me.
  8. Ha ha, I just saw a post on Facebook saying fat birds and primark leggings don't match. Needless to say it was a similar outcome to the above
  9. Considering the original is around 4k plus. What would you pay for a good replica and how many 370z owners would genuinely be interested ? Just general chit chat really, I personally do not like replicas, had some bad experiences, apart from well known manufacturers such as 3d carbon and PU lips but I feel Original parts are too pricey this day in age. Amuse have said that the 370z kit is possibly going to be the last aero kit they design due to all the knock offs that get produced. Would you save up the money for an original and support the likes of Amuse who bring us these amazing designs ? Or would you prefer to save money and buy replica parts. I'm interested in people's comments as I think apart from PU lips I'm not going to sell aero parts anymore
  10. Container has landed in the USA If anyone else fancies a lip kit give me a shout over the weekend
  11. I've got a few orders in so far, Going to wrap this offer up early next week so I can get them in. If anyone else is interested let me know
  12. Pretty common with high power clutches such as that one to be honest. They are designed more for racing than daily drivers so can be pretty harsh.
  13. How about a nice set of Varrstoen ES2's ? Running an offer on those at the moment
  14. Aye, Grezza's engine bay is very pretty
  15. 123reg suck !! I have constant issues with them, although weirdly not so much on my iPhone
  16. I think whiffbitz might be a Shine dealer too
  17. Thanks FXN, nice write up and clears the heat shield question up, I didn't realise that so edited my previous post. Cheers buddy
  18. Yeah Gazza, carry on because people don't realise the work involved, I get so many people saying " is this just a bolt on system and I will get 100bhp ?". I've actually refused to sell them to people until they have done their research first as its not worth the hassle.
  19. I've pm'd one of the members who has one so you can get an independant review. The HR intakes are cheaper than the JWTs by a fair old chunk, plus a DE one compared to a JWT & say a Berk Intake tube is also a lot cheaper, the air filters on these are seriously good and don't require oiling. They are both good kits in there own right, AFE/Takeda produce a lot more intakes than JWT and have a fantastic reputation over in the US. Its a hard one to call, but at this offer price it would sway me personally towards the Takeda. I can supply either though so only you guys can make the decision, might be worth waiting for the opinion from one of the guys running these intakes.
  20. Welcome buddy, I wouldn't worry about heat soak, it's a 350z forum urban myth Check out this offer http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68794-350z-dehr-370z-afe-takeda-short-ram-intakes-offer/
  21. Matte Black available only
×
×
  • Create New...