Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I've got plans for you Rich, don't worry
  2. No probs bud, you would need to get a body shop to spray. DE is the engine: VQ35DE, 2003-2006 350z
  3. They will only fit the 03-06 DE 350z I'm afraid
  4. Here you go, right colour too http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64519-dayyummm-she-be-angry/#entry956295
  5. Hey guys n gals You will start to notice that the Facebook page is going to start having more parts and pics listed for other cars, this is to coincide with the new website which incidentally is going very well, I have employed a couple of staff now to coincide with the launch so they will help with day to day stuff and I will concentrate on promotion, purchasing and setting up deals. Don't worry I will still be around a lot on here. Anyway, if you can do me a favour and recomend the Tarmac Sportz Facebook page to other car owner friends etc it would be really appreciated Cheers Chris
  6. I had a play but couldn't find how you do it. Thanks guys will report later Cheers
  7. Lol, I would chuck their quote in the bin. I'm sure there are plenty of capable body shops that can fix it
  8. Just tell them you don't need the filter replacing and clean it with pretty much any filter oil. No problemos !! When it does get too shabby the filter on its own can be replaced but they are good for a long time
  9. Anybody know ? :-)
  10. Rota PWRs are now in the UK (8 sets ) Get your orders in quick if you want a set !!
  11. Apologies if it's been covered but I couldn't find it. In traders forums how do you PIN a topic ? I want to unpin Septembers Holidays announcement and Pin the Tarmac exhausts and Rota customers threads. Thanks in advance Christopher Tarmac
  12. If anyone is interested in purchasing a set of the new ROTA PWRs please give me a shout, I will match competitors prices and chuck in a free gift
  13. Hi all It's well over a year when Tarmac Sportz became the first traders to introduce Cobra Sport exhausts to the 350z uk forum. For any new or old members looking to upgrade from OEM on a budget this is a great system with limited lifetime warranty and you will also get a free stubby and Tarmac Sportz decal, if you want added noise I will also offer a JWT Pop charger for £115 in conjunction with the Cobra Exhaust. Cobra Pricing: Resonated System £425 (£540 with Popcharger) Unresonated System £395 (£510 with Popcharger) Y-Pipe £199 Video of Humpy's is in here: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/60920-tarmac-sportz-customer-exhaust-videos-thread/ Any questions give me a shout Chris
  14. Sounds like you want a HFC combo. Buddy club would just drive you crazy after a while, HFCs will add the roar at around 3k revs .
  15. Not sure its a fail, More of an advisory ? Crap look Jacques, thought you were emigrating ?
  16. Hi all I've had a fair amount of people contacting me through the 'Contact us' page on the website but leaving the wrong email address. Please double check your details when leaving a message as I can't reply if you put in the wrong email address. I generally reply within two hours so if you have left a message and not had a reply then it's probably because you have entered your details incorrectly. Easiest way is just email sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk I will put measures in place on the new website to stop this issue happening Thanks Chris
  17. Lots of supercharger related items in stock, let me know if I can help
  18. These will do wonders for your handling guys !!
  19. I have some in stock that fit Rear spats 5 sets £120 Side skirts I have two choices 3d carbon overlay (wider US style) skirts. Perfect fit £299 Or Uk version replacement skirts £220 These like all replicas require professional installation and prep. Let me know if you want them
  20. Hi All I have a limited offer of two sets of Front and Rear Blox Racing sway bars for the 350z BLOX Racing sway bars are designed and manufactured to greatly improve the vehicle's handling, reduce body roll, as well as, increase the vehicle’s lateral stiffness. Each sway bar is made from SAE 9254 spring steel, shot-peened and heat treated, and feature precision forged ends and exclusive urethane / Teflon composite bushings that eliminate squeaks and the need for lubrication. The sway bar, in essense, is a giant spring that ties in both wheels and effectively increases the stiffness on the side that is compressed the most during hard turns. BLOX Racing sway bars will properly transfer lateral grip and minimize camber changes through quick and hard cornering. BLOX Racing always recommends proper tire and wheel size to maximize suspension performance. All info here: http://www.bloxracing.com/bloxshop/index.php?route=product/product&path=24_59&product_id=194 http://www.bloxracing.com/bloxshop/index.php?route=product/product&path=24_59&product_id=195 All Blox products available and will be on new website. Limited to two at offer price of £285 delivered mainland UK. Offer expires Monday 5th
  21. Proper awesome news !! So many people do jobs they hate or that don't interest them, my Missus for one. Good to see you have found a job that excites you
  22. I met my ex at a funeral, in hindsight I would suggest you don't follow my example. Currently much happier with my mail order bride, she does all my cooking and cleaning, she can't speak English so we don't argue plus she is just the right height to rest my pint on her head while I'm down the boozer with the lads.
  23. Hi Ersen Got your pm but I'm not big on replica's I'm afraid and I don't think Veilside do one for the HR plus lead times and prices are ridiculous. The only replica lips I can supply are Nismo. Seibon are a good bet for carbon lips, prices are around £425
×
×
  • Create New...