Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Found a few packs of silver left. Priced to clear at £7 delivered
  2. Two of these left in stock Once they are gone they are gone
  3. Still two left and once there gone they are gone.
  4. 5 sets ordered so far... Order is going in at 5pm tonight to hopefully catch a weekend flight for early next week delivery (Fastest in the business) Would be faster but international payments take 3 days lol so if anyone else wants some please let me know sharpish
  5. I tell you what, being as you seem angry and you know im the type of guy to help a fellow member..... Why dont you fill my claim out and if I get over 2k I will give you a £100
  6. Hi All I went to my bank last week and got some account info on loans dating back to 2001. I told the staff member of the bank that after years of emails and phone calls about mis-sold PPI that its time I checked if I had some money owed to me. He gave me some information I needed and told me not to use any agents as they take a cut and to just fill out the claim myself. Has anyone done this or have you all used an agent ??? If anyone has any pointers they want to give me then it would be appreciated Chris
  7. http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-nismo-st ... e-lip.aspx Still available
  8. Hey Josh None left of those im afraid
  9. Cheers Doogy OP - Are you after a front lip or splitter ?
  10. Ordering some of these this week for members, Anyone else want some ordering up
  11. I've got an order of Muteki wheel nuts coming in next few weeks of you want some red ones Rothers Op, if you want a Stillen roof spoiler
  12. Was hoping no one had noticed 125 Currently having negotiations
  13. Some here if you want new http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  14. Yeah, if you go direct it will be a small fortune for them to ship, Taras is a good shout, Shines products of late have been a little questionable
  15. Never heard of that one being totally honest. Can't imagine why you can't use universal gaskets. Just measure the flanges and see. Also can't see any reason why it wouldn't bolt straight on to the OEM Ypipe as most manufacturers R&D departments make sure the parts are interchangeable with OEM systems. Sorry I can't give you 'definates' but it's a brand I'm unaware of.
  16. Yup, really liking that
  17. Sorry bud, did you still want this ? Ordering this week if anyone wants in
  18. Thought you were tea total ?
  19. Exotic speed exhaust, not sold one of them for a 370z yet The Amuse kit is very tasty
  20. That is one mint looking Zed
  21. Fuel pump Fuel return system Thermostat Injectors Oil pan spacer Gauges Zspeed undertray Just some things you may want to consider, most in stock or two week lead time, SC is about 3 weeks Drop me a pm if you need any help
  22. Got to be gun metal or black, Anything else would be a bit too much IMO Your car though
  23. £60 plastic or £75 Carbon Fibre through my supplier. Would probably be less in bulk, never advertised them as never been asked for them, They did look really good on biccys
  24. Depends on whether they have tyres and condition I guess. Around a grand
  25. +1
×
×
  • Create New...