Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. I have one Stillen left in stock, these are great. £250 Buster ordered the Cobra today and should hopefully receive tomorrow so turn around time is good. Drop me a pm if I can help further
  2. Jees !!! Bet their heads are sore. Surprising that there isn't better safety precautions really
  3. I'm tempted myself, love these wheels A 5mm spacer will be make little difference and you can keep them, what else are you going to get with the wow factor for this price
  4. thanks for getting back to me, great link. basically cant have anything to loud as dont want the mrs to know if put something different on it. but def food for thought Been there done that.. I had over £1200 worth of system on mine but in here eyes it was £50 worth
  5. Lots of choice here http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx A few sound clips here including Cobra viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451 Let me know if I can help
  6. Thanks Mike Yeah these are in stock OP, if you would like a set
  7. Do bears crap in the woods Lol, I sold the last set on eBay yesterday. Went up on auction and ended at around £85 Will have some more soon
  8. I've been offered these, they look good and reasonably priced. If you want one and want to test and do a write up then I will happily supply one cheap.
  9. Massive difference between the two and not interchangeable. I have genuine Nissan reflectors in stock for your year £30 smoked £45 clear if you want a set
  10. Yeah but you have had the whole car done Matt lol Matching eight year old panels to new paint is pretty hard nigh on impossible.
  11. Afraid not, would have been nice though
  12. I'm sure I could do you a very good deal on the two together Nope, no decats have brackets on the side either. Flexis are a common fail point on the Zeds exhaust system. No manufacturers warranty I deal with guarantees flexis longer than 2 years. Most are 12 months. That's why I sell and recommend Stillens ypipes as they don't have Flexis
  13. Not going to happen unfortunately, as Col says. Once these headlight casings are sealed they are designed to stay sealed. I've yet to see or hear that anyone hasn't had some form of condensation issue after opening them up. It's either fork out ££££'s for facelift headlights or customise yourself and keep a hair dryer handy at all times
  14. Think your big problem is its sweets. Most companies prohibit you sending food,liquids etc. I've sent things all over the world and my advice to make it cheaper is to pack as small and tight as poss as the airlines charge by either actual weight or volumetric weight(Whichever is greatest.) The sweet thing is an issue though, perhaps Royal Mail ? You will probably need an invoice to go with the goods, you can find shipping invoice templates online
  15. Spot on Col They will project the light at the wrong angle unfortunately
  16. I thought the exhaust was the same on the roadster/coupe? It is with all the ones I sell
  17. Make sure you seal them up good, condensation build up is extremely common when opening the headlights up. After all they were designed not to be opened. Look great so far though
  18. Blimey, about 4ks worth of wheels and tyres for 2k... Im tempted myself, some nice goodies there
  19. Not many used Cobras come up but I can sell you a new one and you can pay by credit card
  20. Theres a video of Humpys here: He has the Ypipe too and it sounds very good viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451
  21. Last set of these now as the other set has gone
  22. Ahh, what a shame. Definately try selling as is for a few months if your not in a rush for a quick sale. The option to go standard is always there.
  23. Great stuff !! I love these pics Pm me your details again and I will stick in the post
×
×
  • Create New...