Jump to content

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Trader
  • Posts

    11,276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Tarmac@TarmacSportz

  1. Scorpion state that they are not suitable for import 350z's although most sellers won't mention that. I had one on my import for a while. Great system apart from the tips which let it down IMO. Needs beefing up, a lot of customers go for the Stillen Ypipe/Berk HFC combo and that really brings it to life.
  2. Some people pay good money for that noise No decrease performance wise ?
  3. £150 to Southern Ireland £130 to Northern Ireland
  4. Nice write up Col
  5. The Stillen one ? Think Peter from 4RE Leather has it fitted on a Blade Drop him a pm
  6. No probs bud
  7. Yeah Neil's right, no disrespect to Japspeed as they have marketed well but you would be better with a Stillen Ypipe and Berk HFCs or Decats to beef up the scorpion. It's pure coincidence I have both in stock
  8. It will certainly be louder
  9. I have front and rear AMS ones in stock £199 to clear if you want them
  10. I supplied these ones bud http://tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-wheels.aspx Also supplied a lovely set of Matt Bronze rotas to a member last month, pics are on the Facebook page and on here. Let me know if I can help
  11. Looking good buddy
  12. Greddy SE, that's just a back box and would suit your set up nicely. Scorpion are working on a system with rolled tips, that sounds great with the Ypipe and Berks. Might be a wait though It's a shame Scorpion can't just make their system with rolled tips. They have a good quality system but I just don't like the jap style slashed tips. That's what I'm saying Kyle. I suggested it earlier on in the year and they are working on it You'd think there would be no working to be done, just roll the freaking tips and send it out, it's not like it takes months of research to figure out how to roll a bit of stainless Tell me about it
  13. Decisions decisions Some videos here to ponder over viewtopic.php?f=166&t=63451 And a big selection here http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/350z-exhaust-systems.aspx
  14. Currently have 3 sets ready to go guys
  15. No problemo buddy You know where I am
  16. They are all the same principle (designed to maximise air flow). Berks are by far the most popular which is why I tend to stock them.
  17. Greddy SE, that's just a back box and would suit your set up nicely. Scorpion are working on a system with rolled tips, that sounds great with the Ypipe and Berks. Might be a wait though It's a shame Scorpion can't just make their system with rolled tips. They have a good quality system but I just don't like the jap style slashed tips. That's what I'm saying Kyle. I suggested it earlier on in the year and they are working on it
  18. Nope, I have Berks that will at £380
  19. Greddy SE, that's just a back box and would suit your set up nicely. Scorpion are working on a system with rolled tips, that sounds great with the Ypipe and Berks. Might be a wait though
  20. Short ram, JWT or Stillen like Col has. How about a single exit ? I'm sure I can look after you being as you have been a good customer
  21. Shame your selling bud. Good bargain for someone
×
×
  • Create New...