Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. as you can see its quite common to get as much cooling as possible as the heat soak on these engines is ridiculous
  2. Here's the front of zmanalex's 700hp monster (Stolen from vik )
  3. Neilp

    Which pads

    I run yellowstuff on road and track and they're great pads. Cs can sort a cracking deal on them usually compared to online prices. Drop him a message
  4. very difficult to run those pistons on sc and turbo. Low compression is generally used. Keyser runs high comp piston on his and it was a bitch to get running right.
  5. most of the TT cars have those as it needs as much cooling as possible. U should see zmanalex's car! Function over form on this car. Owned by a proper enthusiast by the looks of it
  6. Neilp

    Coilovers

    I'd go for the likes of kw and a set of eibach arb's and adjustable drop links. Better pads an discs. This will make a world of difference
  7. How much power did it make also?
  8. I have the belkin one. They come with different load ratings to power iPads and stuff which draw me current/power
  9. Clutch sounds like its normal. Try and avoid sitting in gear in traffic with the clutch depressed. Rattle rubbing is completely normal. Hot clutch smell is also normal
  10. Neilp

    Coilovers

    Bargain!
  11. Cool cool. Just fitted some performance friction front rotors that i bought of keyser ages ago when he upgraded. Seriously impressed! Can you get the replacement discs without the hat?
  12. That would be ****ing awesome! Thats what the ODB port is for Took the words out my mouth. OBD2 cable on usb plugs straight in lol. I also have a usb attached to the haltech that plugs straight into the usb
  13. Are the new ebc discs getting any better? I can remember one of the blokes from ebc was doing some promotions a while bk to promote the new range.
  14. Can you take a photo of the friction plate without the plastic on it please?
  15. None of them are great tbh but i'm not sure whats available for jdm brakes. Pm the traders on here for prices. PM ZMANALEX and CS(Cougarstore)
  16. Isn't that where the Flux Capacitor plugs in damn! I forgot about that Silly me!
  17. PM Sarnie, he does all the guys mortgages on here. He is a broker and has sorted people out with prices that no bank could match.
  18. With all due respect. You'd be lucky to sell the full system for 50 quid including the amp and all speakers.
  19. Thats just a twin usb charger for the likes of an ipod/ipad plugged into you're cigarette lighter/12v socket. You can pull it out by hand.
  20. Is it a revup facelift car?
  21. I never even thought about u!! Story of my life I only found them when I was sorting a set for someone else They were on Mrs Keyser's roadster - forgot we put them to one side when we put the Berks on hers - think they are OK Lol! The OP can sell his old cats to the scrapyard when he buys yours. Scrappys love catalytic converters
  22. The problem is that it doesnt look like real carbon fibre. Its too dull and doesnt shimmer the way real carbon fibre does. Real carbon fibre goes very shimmery, almost satin like, in the sun
  23. I never even thought about u!!
  24. Easy to drain a little from the sump. Better safe than sorry imo
  25. After seeing this in person I have changed my mind! Looks good with the "Z" badges
×
×
  • Create New...