Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. lol cheeky sod!
  2. Ill have the tickets. We will all meet on the entrance road and ill dish out the tickets.
  3. It may be delivered by special delivery or courier so may come at anytime
  4. Are u using 265 all round? Surely that will knock ff the traction control. The 40 isn't in mm, 40 is the percentage of the rolling radius.
  5. Bcm will be fried if it has shorted usually. There's a guide on here to fix the issue I'm sure.
  6. What about using a PU type material? That's what I originally meant but wrote FRP.
  7. If this is in fibre glass it will get destroyed! Expect it to be dust after a few weeks. If it would come in a reinforced frp it would last a lot longer IMO
  8. thats impressive numbers! Must go like a rocket!
  9. Help like this is what makes this forum so wonderful!
  10. yes can do not a problem Is this photo coming? my photbucket is playing up on me atm will post them once it has sorted itself out failing that ill just stick it on ebay!! How can photobucket be playing up? Can you provide a measurement? Is the surface low on it?
  11. Is that 307hp @hubs? Or flywheel? Can't see it great on phone
  12. Weather is looking good at the moment!
  13. Neilp

    Camber

    This could be more to do with toe etc and the fact your tyres are stretched. I run -3 of camber on the rear and my tyres wear evenly.
  14. Are you on another clubs stand?
  15. Decats make it extremely loud !
  16. Neilp

    Which pads

    it has a much higher wet boiling point is what you need to keep an eye on. I've heard of people boiling 600 but I've not heard of any with 660. It will be a big challenge to do that! Pretty sure the Greek managed to boil it He was special though! Speaking of him... not heard from him in ages!
  17. Neilp

    Which pads

    Not true as the higher boiler point compensates for this. This is the reason for a term called wet boiling point.
  18. any news on the Mac Pro?
  19. I'm waitin on the info for the MacBook Pro. Desperate to buy one but hanging out for this new one. Will defo be upgrading to the 5s also. Still on the 4s which was due an upgrade over 6 months ago
  20. Neilp

    Which pads

    it has a much higher wet boiling point is what you need to keep an eye on. I've heard of people boiling 600 but I've not heard of any with 660. It will be a big challenge to do that!
  21. Neilp

    Which pads

    Are u gonna be doing track days? If so go with RBF660 if not go with RBF600
  22. mines is really high but I expect that's because it's wearing out tbh. Urs sounds like it was replaced recently. I wouldn't worry about it too much as the zed clutch will start slipping once its done.
  23. Do you a pic of the inner badge?
×
×
  • Create New...