Jump to content

Neilp

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    11,236
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Neilp

  1. and a credit card without a limit...
  2. This thread is lacking updates.... Come on guys get it going! This could be a hilarious thread
  3. I got that too
  4. Did I offend you? It was only a joke
  5. Your grammar is terrible. It is " I thought you were out?" I am out but I am afraid I will not sit back and tolerate insolent idiosyncrasies of any form. You have done this on a previous thread with me. Whats your deal????
  6. You need not make assumptions of people's IQ because of kits etc as it will reflect very badly on yourself I'm out.... I'm not expert but i'm pretty certain his IQ based comment wasn't a scientific fact.....it was just a joke. Yeah mate jump in at the end after its passed..... Jokes still offend people. I know you're not an expert, especially in grammar...
  7. The only thing i can think of is the fact that the other wheels will have diamond cutting on them and these will have polished lips. Also now the lacquer is off them, what you gonna use to seal them up again?
  8. As I said, I'm open to sensible offers. Delivery and packing is 45 quid in total. I've never seen alezan leather go that cheap though.
  9. Well done big man! Proud of you! Best build thread I have seen today. Cannot wait to see the big numbers she pushes Cheers for the Airbag harnesses also
  10. Chris, I had a nismo y-pipe also that went. The original flexis are very short and under tension. Get two new flexis welded in for about 140 quid at an exhaust specialist and it will my far better. The welder that done mines put some on that were 10mm longer and it took all the tension off them.
  11. That looks awesome!!! Possibly a new favourite kit for the zed
  12. Does this mean your Zed will be ready in time? it does! it should be ready for the fast show santa pod next weekend!! ill post some pics when done What you getting done to her Amy?
  13. They did, nismo, as in Nissan Motorsport. You've went from talking about front lips and side skirts to spoilers now. You bought an oem wing for your car as it came without if I remember correctly. Why did you do this? Because it looks better? Of course it's all down to taste but at one point the nismo kit was one of the most desired and expensive kits for zed. It still is expensive but there is many many replicas on the market now which is why we see more cars looking like this. If you had followed my build thread you would have seen what's happenig with my car and infact the wing is coming off the car for something my larger and less discreet but with much more purpose. The full body(doors and wings, boot etc) on my car is getting changed to carbon fibre over the next year to drop weight for track fun as the zed is fat and needs a diet. You need not make assumptions of people's IQ because of kits etc as it will reflect very badly on yourself, and, as you said you were older I thought you may have been much wiser than to make such silly remarks. I'm out....
  14. Really? I don't think sideskirts look to shabby at all??? Would look better without them neil. imvho. Make's the car's mid section look chubby like a 370z. Alloys look sober enough though. More "weed dealer" than "cocaine dealer"! I don't deal anything. The m5 on the drive screams coke dealer but a zed doesn't say anything I'm afraid, if anything, it says yep I'm a 20 odd year old who worked hard to by this car the way out came out the factory and keep it clean. That's all a zed says. A standard zed IMO is very normal merc clk-ish and lacks something. Do you honestly think a standard zed is better looking?? That's about 6k of optional extra between the wheels and kit. That kit is designed by nismo and a factory option. You're the first person I've ever heard say that about a nismo kitted zed tbh.
  15. This is normal
  16. Its not that it will overheat, it's the problem that the temps will run higher. I'm having heat issues even without turbo's on track. Engine runs immensely hot when getting ragged. This hole on the front bumper also supply's you air for the intake also. I imagine blocking it off will have effects by whether or not these will be noticeable to the normal user I'm unsure? The poster that said it reduces your IQ I think we have established who has the lower IQ already fortunately
  17. Really? I don't think sideskirts look to shabby at all???
  18. The plate will be blocking needed airflow with this position. These engines are notorious for producing too much heat. I'd be careful as to how hot the engines running.
  19. Neilp

    Engines

    Different airbox also
  20. Neilp

    AGE

    you need to tell us your age before we can answer that
  21. Price Droooppp see first post
  22. Lol i seen your the guide and its looks like a pita lol
  23. Nothing mate, I have only glued on a very thin bit of nylon to the original headlining if that is going to stop the air bag then I'm in trouble lol it looks really thick material Looks awesome Ahhhh looks can be deceiving it is VERY lightweight It is actually decent stuff cost me £40 including the glue... I could have had alacantra but it was 10x as expensive for something that is only ever going to brush against my baldy head I thought that was a bit excessive.... It is a really cheap and fairly easy (if you are brave) mod to do and it really makes the interior look so much better and not as dark as you would expect.... at night it is awesome I have a roll cage in the way now lol If i'd have known then I would have done it first lol. Need to get dye for my handbrake as its a fooker of a job to change it to a cool handbrake. Right now it sticks out like a sore thumb being orange with the new interior lol
×
×
  • Create New...