Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Very interesting - just the whole 'Zeeee' thing does grate after a while Saw this as well - some size of meet and organisation into colour groups for the drive bys
  2. Looking forward to the extra hour in bed with my ... new mattress
  3. yeah just but the cheapo plastic ones - and rub them with chilli oil
  4. Davy from Paisley?
  5. Like I said on FB - expect to see more of you at KRC now
  6. Congrats on your new arrival Like Bronzee says - persist with the vendor to get the keys
  7. Vik54

    Serpentine Belt

    http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=31548
  8. It would take you six months anyway
  9. Our local nutrition shop can help you out with that V I was thinking "Permanent Marker Pen" I will post a pic of myself with a tache in marker pen (it can't be permanent as I have to go to work and it takes at least three days to come off) if we get 50 members to do Movember - raising a minimum of £100 each with VERIFIED and DATED before and after pics
  10. Why don't you lot do a forum Movember? Loads of my friends have done it before - a couple last year dyed their 'handlebar' 'taches with 'just for men' for the final photo was hilarious - proper 70's porn stylee I'd join in but obviously don't have the requisite levels of testosterone
  11. I've run T1rs on track for last two years - just increase pressure on whichever of the fronts will take most wear to avoid uneven wear I learnt this the hard way after a strangely warm day at KRC last year when I literally melted the outer side of the nearside front
  12. This +100000000 Just got hold of Twilight Watch to read.....and I dont know who has translated it from Russian, but its bloody horrendous. Daywatch was good too Some kind of wonderful has to my favourite from the eighties...
  13. I still have the videos on my phone
  14. Welcome Happy zed shopping
  15. Welcome to the forum
  16. Vik54

    2012 GTR

    http://www.pistonheads.com/news/default.asp?storyId=24584 The reporter was 'shown around' by Andy Middlehurst - now that would be a pax lap and a half
  17. On a private plate passing the Shell garage about 3.45pm
  18. Jay for such a physically fit man you are a total wuss - get a grip
  19. OMG Think perhaps a wee visit to your friendly local independent might be a good idea
  20. Welcome to the face ache club
  21. Midnight Blue Welcome to the forum
  22. and you're still blind You have to give respect for the amount of work that's gone into that though
  23. Looks like a great day Im
×
×
  • Create New...