Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Nice Heff FLAGPOLE alert though
  2. yeah she my cuddle monster (that'll get the tongues wagging ) Maybe we should have a wee guard of honour to wave the Pumpkin off
  3. That made me laugh!! Especially hard thing to do on a Wednesday morning! Thankyou Zug
  4. Ohhh don't I saw this earlier - is scary
  5. Nah surely not - instead of 'Honorary Z member' you should be 'The right hon Tyre Nazi'
  6. It gone already?! Dunno why I am surprised
  7. I am v excited been so desperate for a fur fix I cuddled a Chihauha last week I'll post a pic when he comes home - he has to get his bits chopped off on Friday first I would encourage anyone that is 'feline' inclined to give a cat a home to visit their local CPL - their shelters are all fit to burst at the seams - which is not a good sign before the New Year kitten dumping season even begins http://www.cats.org.uk
  8. Does this mean you hand in your tyre nazi crown as well?
  9. The Cats Protection league is doing a black cat awareness day now - just simply cos they get passed up on in the shelters so often. Nice one Squee. I'm taking on a new cat this weekend ...just seeing the shelter fit to burst with strays I wish could afford to home more than one but having footed enormous vets bills in the last year don't want to risk it ...all those sad wee faces sitting waiting for their forever homes though
  10. Those two are gorgeous!
  11. PMSL Stew
  12. +1 - that looks nice
  13. could've been a lot worse!!
  14. and Mistress Laura has more sense than to get up the duff before she good and ready Jay - that's good news on the zed
  15. Welcome to the forum Al happy zedding
  16. Nooo I ignore them all Must admit I do pretend to look other way if I see a chavvy one coming towards me
  17. +1 I get 45p per mile and it coves my fuel and a few coffee's, burger's and a couple of beer's at the end ........ but then I expense those as well Pffft you can tell the ones that don't work in the public sector I'd get shot if I tried that
  18. Inland rev guidelines are 45p per mile for first 10k miles (think it goes down to 12p permile after that - need to check tomorrow) - and you have to deduct home to base mileage and back each day
  19. Have a good one Liam
  20. Hi Paul - welcome to the forum
  21. Today about 2pm
  22. Welcome to the forum - happy zed shopping
  23. Welcome to the forum Matt - happy zed shopping
  24. Indeed WTF?!!! Eejits
×
×
  • Create New...