Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. I totally hear you on this... my first track day - detailed here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=30222&hilit=mustang mustang nearly took me with him on the hairpin at Knockers when he found his 'limits' - one minute he was tanking up in my rear view next he sailed past my nearside as he turned upside down - check the PH thread link in the thread for photos
  2. Having taken the time to sit and watch this... dunno what all the fuss is about Its a busy track day with a lot of powerful metal present filmed from inside one of the most powerful cars present. Apart from his lines towards the end getting a bit off kilter - he's having fun as is everyone else. He is always totally aware of where other cars are - watch his eyes. I don't think any of us should be trying to pass comment on a continental trackday with totally different 'rules' to UK days - they're simply not comparable. Only thing I'd be concerend about is the lack of helmets and hand held photography being allowed - I would confidently say it was a poorly marshalled event regardless of driver skill.
  3. Yup - I remember my first and thankfully my only 360 in the zed (was on track with Mr T in the passenger seat ) it taught me a lot ... as in once you've totally lost the back end of a RWD there's that split second when you can get it back and if you miss it you might as well just hold on tight and giggle. But then I wouldn't ever really push on on a public road in any car regardless of FWD / RWD so I hope I never find out those limits again
  4. The first thing I thought of was the A-team van ...but Stew's already chosen that But this ... and this... appealed to me when I was little - and I never ever missed the Dukes of Hazzard
  5. happy zedding
  6. Just get an Insignia and be done with it
  7. +1 OP - if you want to get started and you're down south get yourself along to a Bookatrack or Car Limits or Cat Driver Training and have some instruction
  8. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! Have a good one Darren!
  9. Could you not generate some 'rule' that would only delete accounts that has been totally inactive for say three years? I am no techie - have no idea what would be involved, but maybe you could generate something that deletes an account if user has neither logged in nor their ISP lurked for 36 months. Send one email to registered email that says you can re-register anytime. Three years no lurking and no loggin in would indicate death or absolute disengagement. Although then again I suppose you'd have to re-issue all T&Cs to all members again before you could instigate this wouldn't you?
  10. Happy Birthday Mien Herr Have a good one Dave
  11. This afternoon between Forfar and Dundee
  12. You'll find the answers to your questions here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=17 and here http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=64
  13. You'll be able to smell more than chocolate the time were finished with it As long as its just motor related smells
  14. This one is He even looks a wee bit like ooor Neily doesn't he Chris?
  15. I just don't get him at all - even in the Mighty Boosh days Don't even get the appeal he supposedly has to women either Now Russel Brand on the other hand
  16. (In the middle of the office)
  17. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!! have a good one Al
  18. On Ch 5 now Those of you that have driven the pass will appreciate the cojones this snow plough driver must have
  19. We can use this one if you want - he smells of chocolate
  20. http://www.buildabear.co.uk/ Jedi Brown Bear http://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/productdetail.aspx?ProductSKU=416801&Category=bears&CallingPage=ProductSummary http://www.buildabear.co.uk/shop/productdetail.aspx?ProductSKU=416761&Category=star_wars&CallingPage=ProductSummary
  21. Thats even low for 'mates rates' I think all the Garages near Biscuit normally work on Tractors and get paid with bales of straw No surely would be turnips
×
×
  • Create New...