Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Paint the scooter CUSTARD
  2. In very safe hands, whether going straight or sideways I know that
  3. He's certainly a 'special' one
  4. @ the Jag
  5. Well Geldy - you're in Perth so as close as anyone could be to a decent diagnosis from Give him a shout
  6. You let Darren drive your own car again?! Brave man
  7. Happy Birthday gorgeous Hope you're having fun Tried to make an e-card with this but it didn't work
  8. Lovin it ....but not the wheels
  9. well of course their own technician was going to say plenty wear left in them! Go put it through an MOT and see if it fails - if it does go back to them and don't 'ask' - tell them they're paying for them! What dealership was it? Name & shame!!
  10. to the forum Dan - happy zedding
  11. Check the paperwork and see if that pre-authorises them to any amount. If not, you did not authorise them so they have no right to charge you. Go back and talk to the manager, you might get something back in goodwill +1 you didn't authorise it and could've done it yourself
  12. ooooh purty shiny bits
  13. Love the frost leather Its keenly priced for the mileage Unless it was full HPC service history - knowing what I do now (I mean as oppposed to what I knew in 2009 when I bought mine) a full Nissan service history would put me off rather than count as a plus point
  14. Nice one Rich - good to see you posting - would be even better to see you come to a meet or down at Knockhill Did you see the pics from last year's Hoon?
  15. hey Loulou - there are a few of us girrrrls around - welcome to the forum. Have fun zed shopping
  16. to the forum Ste - happy zed hunting
  17. to the forum Paul
  18. I hadn't heard of it... that's why I was asking if it was an Abz tradition It looks fun though
  19. Your the VIN will be on the chassis panel under the bonnet back left of engine bay - UK models will start JN and imports will start Z33
  20. What a great result!! If its a good one you have an absolute bargain there
  21. I can't fault them so far - consistently cheapest and even cheaper when I don't accept the renewal and then ask for new quote. Although they are still ploughing away with that biker from last year - my only grumble was when Gary squashed Saffy's nose it was me that lost my no claims not him as it was on my part of the multi-car policy - that really p*ssed me off but it also reminded me to read the small print in future Chris - I get what you mean about the offshore call centres but I recently had to make some changes and simply tried a couple of times until the sytem put me through to Wales (granted this was after taking 20 minutes to explain to India that I wanted to add business class onto the Astra and then getting cut off )
  22. Much excitement - Njoy!!
  23. I'd go red with Azure and definatley with those wheels
  24. I dunno I've never met Dave
×
×
  • Create New...