Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Congrats on your purchase... although you must have gift of gab or something very special to charm Mrs K into selling
  2. I'd be more concerned about protecting the underside of the engine...
  3. OMG I am surprised we don't have our first club homicide on our hands!! He's going to have to do some serious work on the next one F.O.C. and administer A LOT of foot rubs I always wanted to turn Saffy purple - infact Jay and Neilp were banned from doing purple wraps because I wanted to be the ony purple in Scotland - I vote purple for Mrs K
  4. Nice shoes Annie!
  5. ommm nom nom
  6. to the forum Don't know either of these zeds but if it has been well maintained and has all its stamps go for the midnight blue it is most desirable and will hold value better than the GM
  7. to the forum Louisa - happy zed hunting Vicky
  8. Mine always worked well... the hot setting warmed lower back as well... I those heated seats
  9. Vik54

    DBLOCK

    Of Vik flashing Oh Ok Dave you've worn me down - I'll meet you in private chat :lol: NOT!!!!
  10. Just glad that your son had sense enough to walk away from them sure he'll find someone to pop those pads in for him
  11. poor sod! Don't recognize the reg...
  12. Vik54

    Respect Your Elders

  13. Vik54

    DBLOCK

  14. Vik54

    DBLOCK

    Yup still in Ermintrude
  15. Vik54

    DBLOCK

    told you I was blinded ...and driving
  16. Noooo - he just busy working!
  17. Never been But hey - each to their own ...
  18. ooooooh - what will you choose?
  19. Where is Neily BTW?!
  20. Congrats on your new arrival - enjoy
  21. This afternoon heading east on the A92 about 4.30 ... I was so blinded by yer wheels I forgot to flash
  22. It is full of wee fannies A couple of our members went in 2010 ... they shall remain nameless!
  23. I miss my zed's heated seats
  24. He has a point it is feckin annoying... but then I have no idea of the work involved in rectifying it
  25. That was a wicked wicked trick Chris!
×
×
  • Create New...