Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Welcome to the forum
  2. Hell yeah! Slimline tonic and a slice of lime for me. Nah - Stew you need to add Bacardi, Tequila, Vodka, Cointreau, Lime and Coke - 'a la' Long Island Iced Tea for best benefit
  3. My major Hoon purchase ordered today http://shop.snooperdirect.com/product780186.html Thought about going for the new 'Lynx' - but they want 100 bucks a year subscription for the airtime! PS post 350
  4. Have a good one mate
  5. Vik54

    Service

    yes to both - check this out - all the answers you need should be on here http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Service:Index Hope you've got major face ache by now !
  6. I just though highly appropriate as the human is obviously a Scot
  7. We can always dump Gary in with Mark & Jay and you and I can have a girlie chalet................and completely live up to stereo-type So.......... 1) Blender - check! 2) Rasberry Absolut - check! 3) Strawberries - check! 4) Bolly - check! 3) Daniel Craig..............damn where did I put him?
  8. Yup its weird - I think the stripe looks good on the sunburst
  9. Husky's talking sh*te again
  10. Thought it was bots that built cars now? OMG Husky is a bot - that's why he manages to spam so much !
  11. Vik54

    Car respray

    Jay................you do suit the ginge Maybe we should all be wearing the ginger wigs for the hoon
  12. This years was beyond a joke good decision IMO
  13. I'm just not as brazen as you!!
  14. But the bonnet still looks good
  15. Dawg - you promised me spam lessons
  16. Vik54

    Z

    shineeee
  17. I now park five minutes from my work where I'm guaranteed a huge space with nothing on either side rather than use the car park provided at my office..........and when I'm out and about in lovely Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy I walk everywhere - ho hum the exercise will do me good
  18. well you made the fatal error of using AC glad you didnt trust them and got a second opinion Arnold Shark = twunts Wee story for you - my first car an Astra..........driving up to Pitlochry .....BIG bang everything dead- (pretty scary when you were burling along quite happily) Belt had snapped .....result= engine shafted. Towed to Arnolds - turns out belt wasn't replaced at the previous servvice when it should have been. Three weeks of wrangling with them and Vauxhaull - end result a new engine at their expense Service manager thanked me for business and sincerely hoped he would never see me again...........he hasn't and I've had two vauxhalls and a nissan since not from them and never ever serviced by them.
  19. welcome to the forum you're in the right place
  20. Must do! 1. Stubby (does that count?! ) - done 2. Rear LEDs - done 3. Induction kit 4. Brakes 5. Lightweight clutch 6. (incase no1 doesn't count) spacers
  21. So what state was the house in when you got back?
  22. welcome to the forum Suggest use of search button
  23. Fantastic shots
  24. They're gorg - cool markings
  25. .....and of course the best colour!
×
×
  • Create New...