Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Add that to the fact that there are more men than women on here & we win for sure (Assumming that we men stick together ) There was little response from us to Sarnie's jokes because they were just at least previous posts from RT & Gerachty etc had made us too. Obviously a vote is the only way you can win as we're in the minority - oh and Nix is on holiday guys!
  2. Stan - that's made me smile on an otherwise sh*te day! thanks Vx
  3. Vik54

    New gear knob

    John - you told me that was a
  4. Mossies are bad this year - I got a cracker of a bite up at FA and that was with repellant on
  5. This is especially for Chris I couldn't find one of the Jacobite whistle though and there are some serious trainspotter vids out there
  6. If you're happy to do this again mate good on you Kick Sill Plate list: 1. Vik54
  7. 1. Alessandro 2. Bladesgrant 3. Vik54
  8. Ok well that's three of us...........if there's five I'll start another thread and we'll go for it
  9. Vik54

    GREEN TUSCAN

    yup
  10. They really did just do that for the hell of it there's a pillar to their passenger side so it was awkward to get in there anyway *****
  11. Vik54

    GREEN TUSCAN

    Check out the green - stunning colour (not commenting on the car! ) http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1063594.htm
  12. Oh they're nice. ........wish I had cottoned onto the group buy sooner but had just got the car - ho hum maybe next time
  13. Exactly my thoughts mate - you never know who's reading a public forum
  14. They really do leave me
  15. Square number plates It is not a GT if its an import - but may have premium pack or higher on it. IMHO (and I stand to be corrected) - this seller doesn't really know their stuff or is hoping the buyer doesn't - I know you can find imports with fantastic grades and low mileage - but this one sets my alarm bells off - but you never know until you see it the flesh and check the paperwork- it may be the find of the month mate
  16. Looks ok - unbelievably low mileage - thought you were wanting a UK though?
  17. Finally - that is good news Missus! We're away the weekend of the 25th - but will do any other time
  18. F*ck me Liam - my mistake obviously - I had v high standards when I was looking- not sure why you feel the need to highlight this so aggressively though
  19. Can't find a Husky wearing a crown - but this seems apt anyway
  20. Once you've got the bug you jst can't shake it Uk with Bose, Brembo, Cruise Rays = GT pack - but you won't find a UK Azure with GT for under £10k mate - unless perhaps with mega mileage
  21. Welcome to the face ache club
  22. Or Daventry! (used to live there) Roundabouts (espec in wet)= Tippytoes its that simple - and unless you're tracking it - keep your TC on
  23. One great team effort thats how
  24. Is that really ten years old - sh*t I'm getting old..........love it BTW
  25. but who complains when youve only payed 2.50 He only charged me & Gary 50p
×
×
  • Create New...