Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. The dancing at the end of Tropic Thunder was bloody funny.............but you're right Nix far far too short
  2. Not if your not online We're going to remove posts in the Off Topic area counting towards post count - so good luck with the target Oh that's just evil Chris You can't change the goal posts now
  3. That ISbloody hilarious - told you the volleyball scene is the most homoerotic scene ever (after Spartacus)
  4. That 240 is sooo Immy! You're right it is nice to see the two of them side by side
  5. Keep yer hair on Colin
  6. yup that was the first thing I thought when I heard it on the Radio this morning
  7. Oh dearie me I can vouch that the Zman has more hair
  8. Christ they're 'spensive!
  9. Today - 11am - on a private plate "M7..." didn't have any spotted cards with me though - think its the same one I've waved to a couple of times round Cupar that just looks at me like I'm gone out
  10. Welcome to the Zed face ache club
  11. Welcome to the forum I am liking your rims
  12. Were the spats sold as fit for 350z? Even if they're replica they've got to do the job .............
  13. Oh what fun
  14. Nice one Jamie if that's for a P/X not bad at all
  15. Put yer wooden spoon away Danny
  16. +1 twisting your knob without holding the shaft can damage your box. peel your rubber bit back and put some mole grips on the bare shaft under your knob. it can take 2 people pulling it or some strong arms to get off. +1 get a friend to hold your shaft so you can twist the knob with 2 hands More bro-mancing
  17. Louie's the DUDE ! I hope once he can speak you'll let him choose his pressies though
  18. +1.........I read that article yesterday and my knee jerk reaction was F*CKERS But then when you look again and absorb other articles about that road - you realise they've done it for a reason
  19. +1 - this is exactly how I'm thinking at the moment..........completely head over heels with the zed but still getting a wee itch that will need scratched sooner rather than later I've already spent an extra £2k on her and now want upgraded brakes / a re-flash/ upgraded ARBs and droplinks not to mention body kit and summer wheels this place is dangerous
  20. Welcome to the forum Nice to see the car back in the fold
  21. Nice one
  22. Well i did try to get you to go But we got Nixy there in the end after we reassured her that we were not a bunch of internet weirdo's. I cant say the same for members that have joined in the past year though Cheeky sod
  23. Aye but twice up and down the road in as many weeks isn't my idea of fun............but I might just hop on a plane for the weekend......its not as if my car's a show car so I could just come along to show support
  24. Welcome to the forum B-tard stealers! am sure they use bloody floor mops Good luck
  25. Welcome to the forum
×
×
  • Create New...