Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    My matt orange zed

    ROFL - you're easy pleased Jay - already said it looks the nutts
  2. Och Neil bad luck...hope it gets sorted
  3. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    well I wasn't going to let on about that but I think half the forum's received a txt
  4. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Jay says 'sorry' - he's too busy in the pub to get pics up tonight
  5. Number three definately
  6. Welcome oh p-r-o-s-p-e-c-t-i-v-e one
  7. Looks Craig
  8. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    I did indeed see a pic of it nearly finished last night...but only after I stamped my feet and demanded a private viewing via MSN
  9. Jay - you were just playing devils advocate weren't you...please tell me you were?! And if you weren't I mean no offence to your faith
  10. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Chill guys - he wasn't picking her up until late this morning. Anyway hope you have your sunglasses ready...she is VERY bright
  11. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    Ditto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efVt4B6W4UI&feature=related
  12. Christ no! - I have the back of the stand already booked - she's covered in stone chips after the winter
  13. That's a shame Jason...I think we're all feeling the petrol pinch it is getting a bit GLWTS
  14. Welcome to the forum - you'll need to give a bit more detail on your clutch issues - but have a good look around in the technical section for more information on common problems
  15. Completely agree - but not sure why you'd want to hit Heidi Klum? The blue is foul though
  16. Sorry no - no more Azures PM Stew to see if there are any tickets left
  17. LMAO - I love hearing an Irish accent swearing it just sounds so filthy
  18. Welcome to the forum Happy zed hunting
  19. Am sure Stew will be up for discussion next weekend I for one can't wait - am so sad to have had to miss Wales In the meantime neil we could have a wee run up the west coast one weekend
  20. Welcome Congrats on your new arrival - Njoy!
  21. Welcome to the forum
  22. Perfect T-shirt for you
  23. Audi!!
  24. Vik54

    Matte zed?

    LMFAO
  25. Oh - and I actually quite admire oor Maggie in retrospect
×
×
  • Create New...