Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. A nice FUSCHIA pink
  2. Here's some new boots for you Liam
  3. You just wanted an excuse to stroke the 370 didn't you?!!
  4. Bad girrrrl wearing out those rears
  5. folding mirrors? its imported? Mine's got folding mirrors - and its UK GT
  6. Calm down Anders ........... calm down Hugh...at your age you should know when to just rest your case
  7. Well - had the new set up - including Ti shims - out on track a fortnight ago ...still had some smouldering brake dust but absolutely zero fade and it was a really hot night
  8. Mine only squealed once I'd burned away all the copper slip and even then was only at slow gentle braking
  9. Nah nothing else, i would go for GAP insurance but they wouldnt even give me the mats They wouldn't even give you mats?!!!! Walk away mate - tell them to s*d off Go have a look at used and pre-registered an if you really have your heart set on being the first owner go to another dealership
  10. Gorgeous motor Chris
  11. No shims necessary in Brembos ...... always use shims! Before the complete brake upgrade I was running the Ferrodo DS2500s with no shims on the Brembo rotors I knew I was going to be replacing the rotors relatively soon though
  12. + a millionty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah it is crap when you have to miss meets because of finance - that's why I originally pulled out of Wales - but for those of us up here already Andy its our highlight of the 'meet year' - just as Wales is to those of you down South Hehe, I'd miss the wales run for the hoon anytime, good job they don't clash then! So are we looking at late sept/october then? or the more usual dates? As for support vehicles, don't forget Rickys Civic! Guess its up to Stew on the dates - but I'd got for August over Sept/Oct anytime Ricky's Civic was before my time - but I heard the tales
  13. Yeah we can put all our beer in your beer and back seats We managed two hold-alls, my make-up bag a case of wine, a litre of JD and a box of beer last year in the zed We had an Astra van as support vehicle last year - dunno why it couldn't be a Megane this year aslong as you stay at the back
  14. Welcome to the forum Happy Zed shopping
  15. How long have you got? Jaysus Anders!
  16. I love it how many times you guys refer to your mum's opinions Some nice ink though Am liking Mandie Barber's work Kobi
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. Check out some of MrLizard's threads
  19. Lewis - nice one
  20. No 26!
  21. http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1753137.htm "GT" "Burning Red" "Nismo wheels" Ok mods its not on Ebay - sorry dunno where to put it
  22. Nice one Tom The Ruf
×
×
  • Create New...