Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Mad as a box of frogs!! Good luck with whatever you have planned next Dave
  2. because its blocked!!
  3. There's a chilli red 2006 on Autotrader at the moment for £14995 - think it had 12k on the clock -looked mint- sorry can't link you to it am at work can't go on Autotrader
  4. Thanks for that Husky ..... mine's just started to click at 71,000 miles and at the moment it's a single click so not too bad ....... I shall get the CVs repacked at a service later this month My clicking is quite horrible sounding, but I'm saving up to get the replacement's from Alex I believe. May as well do them right eh. How much ? have a look back on pg1 of this thread Hugh - I gave you the link last night
  5. At least you gave it a go Can't get over the bottle top though!
  6. alex is your best bet, he sells the stuff, pm him yeah go on I dare you (sorry Mr T!)
  7. nice one lads How did you manage to get sight of the inner pads though?
  8. Does anyone have a gun handy I'd like to put myself down
  9. loads of good stuff to read over there
  10. Here you go Hugh...might give a more 'technical' explanation that satisfies your inquisitive mind http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/TSB_04-065_-_Suspension_Clicking_Noise_From_Rear_Axle
  11. thats what i said, but he seems to be on his spanish inquisition rampage.
  12. Jaysus Hugh does it matter what exactly causes it? Live with it, get them re-greased or go get some CV joints viewtopic.php?f=38&t=21842
  13. Is wolf in sheep's clothing
  14. Dunno why but you just made me think of this...(warning slight 'language' going on in this clip)
  15. Just get on with it Rich
  16. I'd remove the mph figures off your post if I were you If I had a garage I'd go for the Cerb
  17. Welcome to the forum
  18. C'mon someone go check it for Missy P... Mmmmmm Custard nom nom nom
  19. Those two couldn't scare a paper bag I'm sure they'll go inspect thoroughly for you
  20. Ditto! Ran out yesterday...but I figure as she's in hospital at the moment can't do much about it Its a year this Saturday since I picked her up
×
×
  • Create New...