Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Even at 10:1 I wouldn't leave Bilberry unattended - it is serious stuff I bought some last year - used it a couple of times and now it lives under the sink but TBH I find my shampoo (PB super slick suds) that's left in the bucket does just fine and its gentler
  2. Good luck tomorrow Giz - I can't make it over as Saffy's having some plastic surgery at the moment so she's off the road until at least Friday Enjoy your drive home....take it easy and take a break every two hours. It takes me six hrs on a good run from here to Rugby with one good half hour stop off...on a bad run I've seen it take nine hours - and don't be tight use the M6 toll it shaves at least half hr off
  3. Och poor sod that's a shame
  4. Road trip road trip road trip
  5. Welcome to the madhouse
  6. Vik54

    Brakes for track..

    Bleurgh chase cam always makes me wanna Looks fun Like I said defo reckon Brembo and uprated rest of kit will be grand for your purposes ....and I can see Mr T is already taking care of you
  7. You'd be better off with the B'stones all round than mixing them Why not put a wanted post up for a pair of rear second hand ones - you might get lucky
  8. LOL How strange Part exchaging a zed for a zed! Be a nice looooong drive back up for you! That is what I may be dreading potentially tomorrow as I will be heading up to your neck of the woods to see a Zed tomorrow! Giz - I picked my zed up a year ago yesterday from Southend in Essex - and drove her all the way back to Fife. I can remember feeling a wee bit wary of my first experience in the RWD zed being a 500mile trip but it was great fun NJOY!!
  9. C-U-S-T-A-R-D I can't wait for this...call me when you've got her
  10. Vik54

    Brakes for track..

    Anders....if you want to do things on a budget then why not get some second hand Brembo calipers with decent rotors and pads?
  11. oooooooooooooooo much excitement
  12. you clayed a Yaris
  13. Gorgeous Irfan!
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. Nix - you can get the paint code off your chassis plate and go anywhere to get a wee pot mixed and then a teeny tiny modelling paint brush or tooth pick to drop the paint into the chips is perfect...I got rid of Saffy's measles that way just before Modified Live last month (waste of time that was )
  16. ROFL yeah yeah Stew of course
  17. See Nicole didn't need any teaching from me...she has you well trained
  18. shineeeee
  19. Of all the people to embrace his female side
  20. Nicole will love it - shoes and bags G-A-L-O-R-E...the wardrobes were amazing!!
  21. You can buy them here viewtopic.php?f=38&t=27436 But depends if you want lightweight fly ...if Fidanza isn't for you then stock replacement is LUK also available from zmanalex Plenty of posts about pros and cons of uprated clutch and flywheel and discussions if you should even replace flywheel when you do the clutch - general consensus is 'yes' Have a search around in the Technical boards - you will find plenty info there Haven't a clue about fitting
  22. Yes that and Samantha's " I'm a woman and I have sex " accompanied with some pelvic thrusts I had my head in my hands by that point
  23. Oh Maaaaxi - that voice...he's still got it
  24. Love SATC but didn't think much to this film...had to be seen though Samantha's "Laurence of my Labia" had to be the highlight though
×
×
  • Create New...