Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Hi Kel welcome to the forum You'll get a decent car for £11k - but of you're really concerned about running costs then I wouldn't be maxing out my budget on the purchase - keep a bit back until you get used to the fuel costs etc You'll find all the answers you need on the forum Here's a starter for ten viewtopic.php?f=9&t=10933
  2. Private company may not be able to enforce but a debt collection agency who owns the ticket because they've bought it off the private company can I could be wrong but I'm not sure they can sell it on to a debt collection agency. You are wrong - they can sell it to whoever they want to and once a collection agency own it they add whatever they want on as costs incurred.
  3. Good effort Chris
  4. Born slippy is a clay lube - as per desription! http://www.dodojuice.com/born-slippy-detailing-clay-lube.html
  5. I used DJ Red Mist (marketed as a QD) with DJ supernatural clay and it degraded the clay making it all mushy. Since then I've returned to Sonus lube- (which is also a QD) not the cheapest but IMHO the best and excellent for getting the bug stains that even PB Bug Splat leaves behind
  6. Private company may not be able to enforce but a debt collection agency who owns the ticket because they've bought it off the private company can
  7. John- I hope the advice given by everyone else is good and sincerely hope that they don't persue you. If however you get a letter from a debt collection agency after the 9th September you will find that that agency now owns the fine and believe me they will persue you and continually add charges. Oh...and I love Ricey's idea
  8. Hun - I missed this !!!! Jay.........darling...........we will see you at Streetcar
  9. Beware I argued for months with a private parking firm about a ticket issued at Ninewells hospital (as did several hundred other people) - once they hand it to a debt collection agencey - which I assume they do after the 9th- the costs will pile up. You could try writing to them stating you were unwell and had to stop driving Prolly not worth the hassle though
  10. @ Biscuit & Cragus - epic!
  11. That was in January Hugh...remember The Diary of a Fife Zed? http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=31286&hilit=diary+of+a+fife+zed
  12. Just remember you can never account for what's coming the other way IMHO Clio drivers just have a huge chip on their shoulders period. Think it comes from having such small wheels
  13. welcome to the forum
  14. You lot are such a load of b*tches about clean cars......get out and drive them That Saxo had obviously been d-r-i-v-e-n and had lots of fun Here - this'll give you a frickin break down
  15. That's made my mascara run I laughed so hard
  16. Thanks m8, nice items, but seem to be a bit expensive for me...looking for bit cheap one~~~thanks help~~~ You're not going to get much cheaper than that mate Try Zmanalex
  17. Isn't anyone going to offer some advice to the noob - c'mon foks! Xion you may want to post something in the servicing section Welcome to the forum
  18. Welcome to the forum - happy zed shopping
  19. wherever you go Martin the club will follow you!
  20. I'd take advice from your Tattooist The crust will have barely fallen off by then surely? I'd think as a bare minimum you should get some total block cream - the stuff you get for surgical scars- just for on you tat
  21. Haven't seen this thread before....they're some projects you've taken on Derrin. Very impressive The Pagoda is
  22. he's prolly moving himself that weekend or the week after.....I'll give you a bell when I'm coming down to visit Sorry to hijack yer thread Mitch....BTW they're all Twunts and really not worth the energy getting angry dust yourself off and go dump some prawns under the passenger seat of his car or something similar
  23. Exactly! Keith Lemon being another of my faves! keithy baby
  24. Ah Markie How is the defector? Every girl needs a GBF.... by the way Nix - mine just moved to Yorkshire so I'll have to let you look after him for a wee while
×
×
  • Create New...