Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Hang on a minute - OP says 'cat back' - if no Y pipe then it aint cat back is it?! Stephen - you need to look at adjusting your price for this if you want it shifted IMHO
  2. Jak - you weren't to know I dont know - Though by the sounds of it i wouldnt have posted if i had, I was just pleased to see a members car got featured. Will make a mental note to read the comments in the future, but as chesterfield said the last thing i would have expected the comment to be doing was slating the car being a Jap mag and all, Again, sorry for bringing it to everyones attention I dont know if that is about what was said or my action of posting about the picture - if the latter, then as explained I hadn't (and still havn't) read the negative comment and wouldnt have posted if i had. Jak
  3. I've never met Mark and I personally don't like the Veilside but I was utterly outraged to see comments like that about a car actually in print - completely uncalled for IMHO. I usually avoid modified mags anyway because of the amount of tat and half dressed dogs in them - this has re-confirmed that I should just stick to EVO
  4. HAPPY BIRTHDAY both - have a good one!
  5. You obviously didn't read the harsh comments under the photo - I think most of us wanted to let sleeping dogs lie on that one!
  6. Oh Sally! that's crap - go get that bl**dy tractor driver though they can be absolute menaces
  7. Vik54

    Interior Upgrade

    Bleurgh....hate those seats...the diamond pattern is just
  8. Oh Derek!! GLWTS
  9. Good luck with the new venture John
  10. He's still asleep dreaing of Nazis and cats
  11. Looks lovely Irfan ...but you've missed out not doing that in the zed!
  12. I started to watch this but decided it was far too heavy for a Saturday night I am so with you there!
  13. I prescribe industrial strength hot toddy - one sachet Lemsip max strength, whisky and honey...night night
  14. Little Johnny walks in on Mum and Dad having nookie. Dad says "It ok son I'm just filling Mummy up with petrol" Johnny says " Well she must get through a lot 'cos I saw Uncle George filling her up this morinng!"
  15. I'd be doing a full detail to get all the factory crap off it Get that clay bar out! You've obviously done some research already if you're talking HKS parts and Abbey labour- but I'd spend a couple of months with the car standard until you get the feel for the things you want to change. lovely car BTW - saw your post go up last night Now get her nice and clean and show us some pics
  16. handbraker? Engine braking? Shooting the engine? man the list is endless on how he could have slowed that speed down before hitting the corner... is there any inside photage of that crash? Watch the first vid Bennet posted...you see the failure at 20 secs - he's obviously applied the brake and you see the steering go- he does what 99% of people would do in that situation first try to correct the steering...I doubt many of us would react fast enough in those three seconds before the car starts to turn to think "ah maybe I should change gear again or apply the handbrake" - neither of which would have enough affect at that speed anyway
  17. The brakes failed and you see on the vid he still tried to negotiate the corner Chris... general consensus is if he'd just gone straight on the gravel trap would've done its job and stopped the car- or at the very latest the tyre wall would've. Such a scenario on a track day is highly unlikely ( christ! I shouldn't tempt fate should I?!) That cartwheeling was mental If I thought I could fit my arse through one I'd quite like a roll cage now
  18. That would've been Mr T http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=26970&hilit=125mph+failure
  19. Exactly why I prefer to stick to Hot Marques at Knockhill...minimum value of £15k on the cars- then again that doesn't guarantee driver skill levels they let me on!
  20. F@ck right then who's up for Hot Marques on the 23rd October?
  21. Mine have only ever worked on first application after switching headlights on - I just figured that was the norm
  22. oooh yaaas I would do a report from Knockers
  23. Welcome to the forum Another potential owner in Scotland...we'll take over this place yet
  24. Vik54

    Jaguar C-X75

    ... ...dunno if t'whippet would fit in that
  25. I ordered the stuff off fleabay and it was with me next day Did all the seals at the weekend when I was getting her ready for Streetcar Scotland...I was very sparing but have still used about a third of the tub - so would advise buying in bulk
×
×
  • Create New...