Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Think I just burnt the clutch out in the Astra - trying to get it out a drift I've dug it out twice today but neither time actually got it shifted Saffy hasn't moved since Thursday - she's tucked up off the main road
  2. Happy Birthday - have a good one
  3. Oooor Cragus is going for Black & Red theme - he's near you too
  4. when he dunks the cookie
  5. According to the oracle that is EVO: RS = 300bhp@6500rpm & 324lbs @ 2300rpm & top speed 163 & 0-60 in 5.9 (he's going to spend all his time changing gear) 370 = 326bhp @ 7000rpm & 269lbs @ 5200rpm & top speed 155 & 0-60 5.4 you can drag the arse off him - just set the synchro rev up
  6. You'll have him no problem on the circuit - especially if we do a few mini hoons as practice
  7. I had this problem once - that was when I discovered that you actually press the light fitting to switch them on an off- just check they haven't been tapped and they're actually in the 'on' position
  8. And why not?!! Get on with it man...think the M90 is petty clear right now Shame the straights at Knockers aren't a bit longer and you could go find out for yourself
  9. Don't try them at all - wait for the thaw and see if they're just iced up - remember ice has more volume than water
  10. well? c'mon then - which one's which?
  11. Sorry to hear this Stephen - stay strong
  12. Browsing PH - "ooo a Tempar Orange" I thought...."oh yuck its at S2004U" I thought - then I opened the add http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1451197.htm They've photographed two different cars - I wonder if they've even got a Tempar in at the moment?
  13. That glrnet's he has a blue & silver fetish don't ya know The Azure just left of Grahams in the pic was apparently the best turned out car on the day The guys from Meguiars have actually asked me to run the next seminar, but they didn't want to say anything in front of anyone else in case it caused embarrassment Darren if you want any tips just ask ok Och well just as well I didn't make it down would've put you all to shame
  14. Who's Azure has got Duck tape on the front lip?!!!
  15. Something tells me you can't guarantee that you'll get away with duty/tax - If you knew you could dodge duty/tax then why even look on here - I'd just get ordering from US & Japan
  16. z1 sell cusco for less than £400, and Ichiba even less, ebay there under £200. Only expensive ones iv seen are SPL ones. By the time you get them into the country they won't be for under £400 - and as far as the ebay ones go - well go on take a punt...you get what you pay for remember
  17. Vik54

    accelera tyres

    Neither Camskill nor Blackcircles have either T1rs or VUS 245/45/18s in at the moment - Blackcircles won't/can't even give a lead time on the Toyos and were trying to assure me I could put the Uniroyals on the rear instead because the tread pattern's the same...when I asked them if the compound was the same there was stunned silence on the end of the line
  18. Yeah Dave listen to the voice of experience!
  19. not if you used TWO mirrors
  20. In the mirror?
  21. You forgot the 'after' pic
  22. Famous last words Rich!
  23. I've gone 2...just to be different Rich maybe worth changing title of thread to indicate how many opinions you need - I take it your student has a minimum sample size in mind for this if he wants to be able to claim any validity to his findings...or is he asking other forums too?
  24. Welcome to the forum Barnaby NJOY Just pay that service history some attention - it has missed at least one service - at 58k it should've had five services and the advert is claiming service interval is 18k miles - which is misleading - service interval is 9k
  25. That's why they need blended I had my rear bumper done last year by very reputable bodyshop - they removed it and didn't blend - still not completely happy with the match- they blamed 'plastics'. Had front bumper done this year by another bodyshop - they blended onto wings and (I found out tonight ) spent a long time colour matching -simply mixing B17 did not work - it is now as near as dammit perfect match
×
×
  • Create New...