Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Vik54

    My New Car!!!

    Ooooooh nice one Rene - she's gorg!! Can't wait to hear her tunes
  2. Only -7 this morning when I got to the car. No-one's going to be colder than you Stew- though maybe Alex will be! Word to all - please don't go trying to take photos of your dash when driving!!! Only do it when parked!!
  3. first zed B-day thread! But what's her/his name?
  4. Craig !!! You realise the sh*te that's in those kwenchy cups? I hope you've put them in the freezer so you can enjoy them at their best
  5. Am interested to know why only one rear caliper is AP racing ?!
  6. I was sent that yesterday
  7. Oh Anders! That's such bad luck!!
  8. Don't know what you mean Paul ......... ............ I am in the miltek club Common as muk them milteks I know!!! Until last month it was a very exclusive club
  9. Oh I feel quite nauseous now - far too much free lurve going on
  10. What do you call a Dons fan with lots of Girlfriends? A Shepherd
  11. It probably takes a bit of skill to get a 4x4 ontop of another car I don't rise to 'female' driver comments anymore - reaaallly not worth my energy Most of the real men I know find it much more fun to play me at my own game behind the wheel Jay - Laura wuld eat your balls for breakfast and then make you watch while she slowly peeled that wrap off the zed
  12. Much more satisfying way of exacting revenge than sewing prawns in his curtains
  13. I know a few people have been trying to source T1Rs and having a 'mare getting the rears. Confirmed this morning with usual supplier that Toyo UK can't even indicate a lead time on the rears Last week neither Camskill nor Blackcircles had them and I certainly wasn't prepared to pay the Tyremen £180 for rears! Today: Camskill have got them in at the moment -fronts = £117 and rears = £134 http://www.camskill.co.uk/products.php?plid=m61b0s0p0 obviously this isn't a fitted price - but hey considering this time last year I paid £520 fitted I'm happy with this Blackcircles have also got them in
  14. Craig - you're obsessed with T-bagging
  15. At least he won't suffer from droopy balls
  16. He'll take two sussy belts and a thong
  17. well its too late for your reputation
  18. Plenty time or other activities out with motors: However I am glad that you recognise the sacrifices that I make just to keep you guys on the road. After Alex and Mr Paulie had a trip to the Aberdeen game recently I can vouch for the and definitely the (train? ) paulie--- do tell!! Oh I am not allowed. He only told me bits and said what happens on a football trip stays on a football trip. Silly boys ! I'm open to bribes
  19. that's seven months away! I can feel a wee perusal of Lastminute.com coming on
  20. should've just added to the Brokeback thread Hugh
  21. Dave! Lowering the tone again Craig - you must've googled that - were you even born in 1983?
  22. He was online earlier telling me about his prediliction for snow time dogging- I'll send you the pm I sent out earlier
×
×
  • Create New...