Jump to content

Vik54

Members
  • Posts

    7,471
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Vik54

  1. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh on Thursday
  2. Maybe about time I got one for my passengers too - you have pm
  3. he's got plenty track tyres new and part worn http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=49368
  4. What a waste
  5. Jay @ Crail ...I think not
  6. glad you're ok ... just have to wait and see if you'll be asked for any repair costs - but I doubt you would be
  7. Welcome to the forum Another Scot! A few of us are meeting up at Knockhill Thursday - feel free to join http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=51353 Don't listen to Lexx - nowt wrong with a roadster in Scotland
  8. Now that made me laugh proper ...poor Judy Edit: the Q&A's are even better
  9. Could start new trend for 'marbled' effect
  10. well obviously...I wouldn't want to let the side down
  11. How disappointing Graham
  12. me too... wtf refreshing since 1.30.... Came home early (Keyser still there) as front discs now the shape of Quavers. good effort
  13. Welcome to the forum If your main concern is fuel - and it'll be your daily - I would certainly save some of the budget for petrol then Happy zed hunting
  14. Welcome to the forum
  15. Welcome to the forum Copy and paste the location of your picture inbetween these
  16. clever wifey ... though why admit it now? She could've bought herself one instead Welcome back
  17. I'll miss the 1st but should be at the 18th - there's bound to be at least one of us there at every one
  18. it will be for some of us on the way back
  19. and a towel round the base of the aerial when you're working on removing the old thread incase you slip and chip yer paint
  20. I just went through similar aduring the first half of the year - never been so scared in my life. Firm believer in "What's for you won't go by you" - but I know that when you're in the depths hearing these things is of no help what-so-ever All you can do is concentrate on staying positive and pro-active - LOL there were times when I just wanted to curl up into a ball. As long as you have roof over head and each other - no worries - you can live on beans on toast and the zed is ultimately disposable - there's always another
  21. There's a basic guide on Alex's mesh thread - pg 3 http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=157&t=31534&start=30
  22. "You honestly won't get stone chips" Yeah unless he or the person infront ends up in the kitty litter
  23. Thing is bidding needs to go a lot higher because Irfan has promised 50% of proceeds to charideeee
  24. Unfortunate timing - same weekend as the Hoon - hope you get some takers
×
×
  • Create New...