Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Offers welcome but lets not be silly! You started it!!!
  2. I think Keyser should take to the zed shed and give it a right good seeing to!
  3. @*!#! I must of priced my car wrong
  4. Yeah mate - £50 a year. Drop me a PM and I will give you the paypal address
  5. I should of modified one that size and saved some pennies!
  6. Let's face it the TT is a bit refined and girly. Get yourself a zed, a couple of yorkie bars and man up!
  7. Fantastic! Wish I had a zed shed near me - I would love to get involved and learn a few things.
  8. GLASGOW - NO F*CKING ABOUT
  9. Hello everyone, I bought these seats as a replacement for my Brides, however my car has now sold with the Brides so these are up for grabs. I looked for a set for approximately three months and the only thing I could find were a pretty knocked up alzean leather set. When I found a decent and bought them - I didn't need them! Typical! Anyway here are some pics - just looking to recoup what I paid - £400.
  10. Hello fellow zedders, About a month ago, I offered my girlfriend's iPhone 4 on here for the bargain price of £250. It was a black 16GB but nobody took it in the couple of days so she sold on eBay for £310 delivered. I have now also upgraded to the Apple iPhone 4S and am offering my iPhone 4 for sale. It is black also but has more memory at 32GB. It is in great condition and comes with a box full of completely unused accessories and instructions. Before I do the whole ebay thing too, I thought I would give members a shot at it for £300 delivered.
  11. What a doughnut of a guy! Must be desperate!
  12. I spotted this too - just not a fan of the interior or colour.
  13. Sarnie is going to buy this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Peugeot-406-c ... 962wt_1186
  14. I've always driven stick so I'm a natural.
  15. Baller!
  16. Have it repainted yearly
  17. I so can't buy a porsche now - can i?
  18. No one else incessantly masturbates as they drive past them though.
  19. Not only was he street racing; I caught him drag racing too:
  20. I live my life a quarter mile at a time. Nothing else matters: not the trolling, not the bullshitting, not my pricing of loadsa @*!# I ain't gonna buy. For those ten seconds or less, I'm free. I have never asked but I am going to take a wild guess now and say you a young lad - 21, 22? My advice is do as you will on your own time but it isn't wise to boast about it on the net matey. P.s. Did you win? Or did the heavy wheels slow you down too much?
  21. Similar situation here: maybe email they guy to see what happened? Long shot... http://forums.pepipoo.com/lofiversion/i ... 64766.html
  22. This is a lot of nonsense mate - feel sorry for you!!!!! In my opinion, the police in this instance are being power happy fools and there definitely seems to be a jealously element because you are a young guy driving a 'flash' car! These are the kind of cops that fuel my hatred of the police.* At the end of the day you were not parked to waiting on the lines....you may have went near them while manoeuvring into a legal parking position. I think with this kind of thing they should have to provide photographic evidence of the car in question being parked on the lines but sadly they can pull the two cop bop up here. It sounds like you have enough credible witnesses to get off with this one Jay. The police are relying on the fact that it is inconvenient and costly for you to do so. My friend in the police force who you know says 9 times out of 10 when these things are challenged people get off with them - I will mention this to her and see what she says. *I am not saying there are not intelligent police officers or decent police officers but when all you need is a couple of GCSEs or standard grades to sign up, you are bound to get some halfwits signing up to the force.
×
×
  • Create New...