Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. I don't think waitrose are planning to sell them you snob!
  2. One of my pupils, Mhairi, starred in a film called 'The Daisy Chain' where she played an autistic girl named Daisy. It was shown at several film festivals around the globe. I went to the premier in Glasgow with some other staff and Mhairi who answered questions from the public after the viewing. Sadly she wasn't allowed to come in and watch it with us as the age rating was too high for her - seems silly given that she filmed it but hey ho. She was also the sister in the recent film NEDS - a wee star in the making!
  3. My Casper sits on the back steps and watches the fireworks....which is funny as he is a pansy with everything else!
  4. I take it you have found reverse now - not the lightest car to push backwards ever day! Welcome aboard!
  5. Did not mean anything buy it After your comment just thought would may have a dog going nuts for 5 days I'm assuming DoogyRev thought you were celebrating Diwali (or the Hindu festival of lights) because you brought it up. It was a unharmful assumption. Just like you made the assumption that Diwali is an Indian festival rather than one that is followed by people who follow Hinduism.
  6. Join the army ya big pansy
  7. You told me you liked the special spicy sausage.
  8. Welcome!
  9. OOOOOOFFFFFTTTTTTTT.......who fitted it matey? Defo needs some decats
  10. Good job Woody! Nice thing to do!
  11. Drop Alex a PM and ask his opinion.
  12. Welcome aboard. Do you mean paintsheild type thing?
  13. And get a lightened flywheel while you're at it
  14. Certainly sounds like clutch failure.
  15. What's up with your chat? It's pish!
  16. I wouldn't get too excited mate, there's been many false dawns with this one. I'm still a holder but am not expecting any massive share price jump on the back of PL's update (but happy to be proved wrong!). Id agree with that. If its anything positive then the shares will drop i expect! I know guys - I am getting frustrated with this one too. I think if we have another drop after a positive release of news, I might try and play the spikes.
  17. Update on Thursday or friday - Georgia, Trinidad, texas and puntland - significant updates on all of our key projects From Peter Landu himself! Talks of allsorts going on - flowrates, acquisition of Punty offshore etc etc. Rise of nearly 8% today - I got very tempted to sell and buy back in but didn't. Here's hoping it not a peak but an extremely sharp slope upwards!
×
×
  • Create New...