Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. Just hugely busy at work and organising other bits and bobs like getting the missus a car for xmas. The zed has been not been out much during winter and I have tried not to spend money on her to get a bigger house deposit together. It has been a tough job and think I'll need to get her a wee something soon...
  2. Retrim the leather effort?
  3. I did that for about 2 months then bottled it! I''m going to need to get over and see the white beast mate! Looks cracking!
  4. I do like the front of your car. looks great in red. Wonder what it will look like in silver! Thenoname Only problem is when you throw a reg plate on that, the look is spoiled!
  5. Good job - are you going to spray it yourself? Lovely! I have thought about making the move but can't bare to sell it after the work thats gone into it
  6. I've been missing for months but nobody has missed me -I'm more important than Zugara!
  7. Looks the business mate - I have been a good boy and not bought anything for the zed for ages! Very tempted now though
  8. Sorry to see this mate and I know it will be far too are to make you feel any better right now but at least nobody was injured. Hope the insurance goes smoothly and the new car shopping experience makes you feel a little better.
  9. Bargain - nice spot Jay!
  10. Cragus

    Toyo T1R S

    I have these on the rear and front but have had trouble sourcing them again mate as they are discontinued. Make a move to a new brand of tyre me thinks mate.
  11. Done Lexx - cheers. Thanks Grant - I have printed that info off for my final inspection.
  12. Thanks for the advice everyone. Removed incase there are prying eyes!
  13. Make like a tree and 'leave'. Oh Rich!
×
×
  • Create New...