Jump to content

Cragus

Members
  • Posts

    4,588
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Cragus

  1. No, I gave up on the real sheep a long time ago. Not fit enough anymore - can't catch them! This does me nicely now... Its not as bad as what you get upto at your dental surgery Irfan:
  2. They sacked McGee? I have to agree, after recent performances, I am not surprised but this sheep is:
  3. I have to agree - Holytown is a bit like living in the set from Night of the Living Dead.
  4. I did realise that Irfan....my humour is lost on you! Same with the shed comment yesterday. This snow is getting to you man.....its like brain freeze from a slush puppy but worse!
  5. £700 for the full kit -thats a bit of alright! Making room for some Amuse goodies Paul?
  6. Helps if I post the letter ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Greggs. You advertise your 'cornish' pasties as traditional, yet they taste nothing like cornish pasties. The insides of cornish pasties are not liquidised gunk, they are crafted with love and attention. I know they're a vast improvement on the "supreme" pasty you were selling previously, but you can do better so try. Lots of Love S.Bartle. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Dear Mr Bartle, Thank you for taking the time to contact us at Greggs. We greatly value information from our customers regarding their experiences at our shops. The New Traditional Cornish Pasty is also made with top quality ingredients and has proved popular in consumer tests. I am sorry that you have been disappointed by it and will pass on your comments to our Savoury Category Manager. Once again thank you for taking the time to contact us, all customer comments are welcomed and I trust that your next visit will give us another opportunity to provide you with an enjoyable experience. Remember to quote your call reference number: F0111153 in any correspondence, as this will assist us in providing you with a quick response. Kind regards Sophie Woof ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (I wasn't satisfied... no free stuff so I emailed back) Dear Ms Woof. I would be interested to know upon Whom you've been consumer testing these pastys on, as their tastebuds must be numbed from years of neglect. My dog upon having to make a choice between A real cornish pasty and a greggs would go for the real one at all times. I question your top quality ingrediants as well. Please could you clarify? loves of love. S.Bartle.
  7. You manaaged to get a free snack Tarmac but I feel this guys letter was much more punchy than yours!
  8. Have you not caused enough damage to your vehicles by 'drifting' recenty? I think I am turning into the snow police - I don't know why - its got me off work all week! I love the stuff
  9. You are right glrnet. I am confusing him with the main character of a book I am reading with my class just now - Divided City by Theresa Breslin. In general though, people whose name start with a 'G' do tend to be a bit dodge!
  10. I just hope your talking about yours cos you sure as hell ain't getting a ride from me you sick sick man!
  11. A soft bristled broom works wonders matt!
  12. I cleared all the snow off mine as I am sure it was about to collapse with the weight!
  13. Cragus

    Had year now

    Happy zed birthday
  14. Gentle from pennicuik is wanting a set of red calipers mate - these would be ideal for him!
  15. Can't say I am with you on the echo front....now go clear the snow of your roof!
  16. Thought it was about time I got a little picture of our Casper on the official pets thread. Here he is as a pup - I will put a more recent one up soon.
  17. Teach him this Paulie
  18. This one if for Paulie and Husky!
  19. What are you waiting for racing? The no sausage joke? That was achieved on page one by our very own vik
  20. The Road Policing Unit said that there is no specific legislation on driving with snow on the roof of a vehicle, however if it slips over the windscreen, or flies into the path of another car, it could leave the driver open to being penalised for driving without due consideration, dangerous driving, not being in proper control of the vehicle, not having a full view ahead and windows not being sufficiently clean.
  21. It gets worse Stew - I am sure that in subway they are 'Sandwich Artists'
  22. You have someone who dresses and colours leather going to pick this up for you? You try a courier - they might offer you a better price and service On a helpful note, maybe worth dropping a PM to the OP.
×
×
  • Create New...