Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I've seen it a few times. It is sped up in places. As someone who used to live in Russia and spent a lot of time commuting in Moscow I can safely say that the rider will be dead by now.
  2. I acquired one of them! The bluetooth module certainly lights up when in the Zed. Mine was limited as the port number or something on my PC wasn't right. Can't remember now! One thing to note is that the module is quite chunky and might be awkward when driving due to the position of the port. If I was you and running the car you run I'd be looking at a better solution like HKS Camp system or something.
  3. Happy Birthday! Have a good one!
  4. Wasn't John was it? I can't remember his reg!
  5. Stew

    Chav mobile

    HSE..... Poor boys version to start with!
  6. Stew

    OMFG!

    http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/2184615.htm Worst. Luxobarge. Ever!
  7. Mine is preordered so hopefully I'll get it without too much fuss. My expectations are low though to be honest....
  8. That's some project! Brilliant to see!
  9. An estate or a spacey hatch to get the Mut in! Focus is always a good shout.
  10. Most know the teams view on In Before The Lock. If you don't then basically none of us like it. Please don't use them as it makes your case for opening a locked thread invalid. You'll spoil your own playtime.....
  11. It's KITT that's parked behind us!
  12. But I was having fun....... I agree though, it's no fun when you have a brilliant comeback and can't use it!
  13. Little update. My aftermarket exhaust is fitted and the bike has been destickered. Took the bungs out the exhaust and gave it a start up and a little rev. The bungs are now in a safe place and won't be fitted again! Bungs are for chumps! Pics to follow.....
  14. Thats my big sister! And the second pic the lady in the blue dress is my fiancee before anyone makes a comment on that one!
  15. Very common. Have a search for boot struts and see whats thrown up. Some get them re gassed, some replace.
  16. Ahhh I see you posted them now, rather than PM them to me for the comp Those were taken off facebook and the young one is my profile pic. A lot of the regulars on the forum have me on facebook so it wouldn't have been hard!
  17. And because I didn't get pics in here are a couple of me so you can all extract the urine! I'm on the left! I'm on the left again!
  18. free app on itunes?
  19. Happy Birthday Mitch. So whats it feel like to be 21?
  20. I went to watch rallying and parked the freelander somehere very silly. It was ace although Jayne had to get out my side or she'd have dropped about 20ft!
  21. Good news! 50% of the time I'm available so if you need help / someone on standby again give me a shout and I'll tell you if I'm available.
  22. Welcome along from a fellow biker. There are a few of us about! Azure is a great colour. The car is definately a GT spec and is a 2006MY with 296bhp.
  23. I've made my opinion on this clear before too. I'd much rather have a glorious noise everytime I get in the car than a couple of bhp that you will neither feel or miss.
  24. That'd be my first port of call!
  25. As a professional Engineer (yes I have a calculator, business cards and soft hands) I fully understand what he is speaking about.
×
×
  • Create New...