Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. What will I do with the change?? Might see if I can get a canvas pic of DA WHIP....
  2. Stew

    COOLING

    Sounds like it was one side. That's the best thing about owners clubs, cheap parts!
  3. BOOM!
  4. Got a statement in which had a massive 33 pence on it! Now I thought it'd say 'minimum payment 0.00' and they'd write it off as it'd cost them to get it but NO! So I bank transfer the 33 pence to them 15 days before the balance is due. Received a statement yesterday, opened it £0.33 CR...... The idiots took the minimum payment direct debit aswell! So now I have 33 pence to spend. What should I buy?????
  5. Is there resistance in the handle? I'm assuming it's a wire pull but never looked myself! I'm thinking along the lines that the wire has become unattached however I might be completely wrong! I'm thinking Alex might be the man to ask!
  6. That's why my motorbike gets put away for winter. The Zed isn't great in this weather, the bike is just frightening! Thankfully Simon has got away in tact (the car not so much...) and can tell us all to watch out on the roads. Others aren't as lucky.
  7. Stew

    245 on 275???

    I preferred sarahs 275's on her gtfs to my 285's Thought mine looked a bit too... chunky? NEVER! I like the chunkier look but it's all personal taste.
  8. Stew

    245 on 275???

    Or 285 for a beefier look. I run 285 on the rear (10") and it looks cool in my opinion.
  9. For the noise basically.
  10. Will this make my car a GTR? Does this improve the horsepower of the car? Can this be modified to fit a Gulfstream G6? Will the kit fit in a smart car if I wanted to collect it? Will fitting this kit make me attractive to women?
  11. will it fit my ford focus?
  12. of Heather and Charlotte washing the zed in bikinis! Just kidding! There is still time to get some nice pics of your zed taken to be considered for inclusion in the club calendar for next year. Be quick and click the link in my signature for more details! along.
  13. Is it like a '3 years no polish' type product? Generally they aren't that great, dealers charge a couple/few hundred to do it but there is a lot of profit in it! Better spending your money on quality products that will give you the finish you are looking for.
  14. 30mm but in reality it's 27-28mm. Doesn't sound much but is pretty low. Sometimes the camber goes out of spec so camber bolts can be bought. Some by arms too but it isn't really necessary 90% of the time.
  15. On my way home at 7am todazy I'm going to listen to The Who Then when I'm at home I'm going to chuck this on (not driving I know) I actually have this on my most listened to iPod playlist (cutting the grass, weeding, cleaning the car etc etc) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txlXcJDtDwM&feature=related
  16. I reckon that the TC would be ok with 40 profile all round however I wouldn't be doing it. I'd rather buy quality part worns than change the size or fit ditch finders to save a few quid. The arch gap would look awful with 40 profile rubber too!
  17. Martin at MW Tech can get chargespeed as far as I recall. Might be worth a shout!
  18. Who needs bling on a track car? Get some good track biased forged wheels that are wider than rays and show up to shows with them on with 888s. Sweet!
  19. The general consensus power wise is 400/400 but it's torque that kills the motor. It's still going to cost mega money to get to that level though. Nice looking Celica!
  20. £300 though..... I'll wait! I might tell my Dad as he bought a couple of RC helis to play with so he'd like this!
  21. No it doesn't! LIAR! When I was a student I worked as temp staff in a shop over christmas one year. We played the summer CDs instead of the christmas ones. People were walking in the shop to Club Tropicana and Groove is in the heart and stuff. It was brilliant when everyone else was playing christmas tunes! Club Tropicana for Christmas number 1!
  22. Dan, it still looks great even stripped back. The paint looks lovely and the cleared out headlights really freshen it up. I'd be surprised if it stuck around.
  23. Get the arches rolled if you want spacers and be able to run LMGT4s and Rays with spacers. Stretched tyres can work on mega wide wheels sometimes but I've only ever seen about two cars that I like running a stretch.
  24. That is brilliant!
  25. Foo Fighters for driving are ace. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyvvCuIHrJw
×
×
  • Create New...