Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I was wearing my T shirt Daood. Put on jeans though as it was a bit chilly for shorts!
  2. Very good bud! I think you need a promotion to 'Chief Song Writer' on the forum!
  3. The road to the pub looks ok though! As do the paths - even better!
  4. Well I have to expel my used brain cells somehow Irfan!
  5. Get out and take quality pics of that snow mohican! That'd make a cracking calendar pic!
  6. It's a slant on some English people Dave. Mainly the ones that call England Ingerlund. You know the ones I mean. The ones with less brains than one of my farts. Obviously only a small minority of people in all countries are like that however they do all seem to attend football matches...... G Man, I'm a Scot that was living in Russia as an expatriate. I was repatriated to Scotland against my will though!
  7. The Prince also said 'We English love football' So pipe down about being British as the royal family obviously class themselves as English. If England had won the bid I'd have gone to a few matches though! As it is I might be made more welcome where it is being held being an ex-expat of the nation!
  8. Stew

    My New Car!!!

    I see the Fonz has left his jacket in it! That is AWESOME! Love it!
  9. European AA cover for the DB9 Hugh!
  10. Guessing you need to see it to use sat nav etc? Ebized had something that looked pretty decent in his 350.
  11. Good point vik. Also as you can see from the pic I also am seatbelted up in the works car park! I heard reports on local radio of -26! I've never personally seen the temps this low here before.
  12. A bit of fun in this cold conditions. Post up a pic of the temps you are currently facing. I went out to the car last night after work and saw this When I arrived at work this morning the temp reading was this The reports locally are mad but these are the temps that I saw personally.
  13. My old man would be in a new LWB XJ now if the local dealer could do maths. Trade in book price on current car - 9k = deal???? Don't think so! I'd have a Jag, every manufacturer has issues, some worse than others though. If the car itself is worth it then you'll deal with it and put up with it.
  14. Impressed, that's the levels on mine. Still a nice shape under all the snow though!
  15. exactly!
  16. Guessing you've never been to Russia in the summer then!
  17. Put it this way Irfan, the snw line is bigger than my belly!
  18. Mother Russia will squash the English bid!
  19. I'm waiting for it to stop snowing before I measure. All I shall say is I'm winning at the moment!
  20. No. I'll get the inside scoop though. My old man has friends in the board room and a good mate of his is in JCs backroom team.
  21. There are a few sheep on this forum Irfan so you better be careful mate. Indeed there are. And some (well one....) has a button!
  22. The question to ask is 'can you afford not to have good cover?' If you can afford (without too much complaint) a big excess, a hire car etc etc to save £50 then go for it. If you can't then suck it up and pay the premium.
  23. Go a couple of pages on in the thread for true WIN!
  24. Not all dealers are a nightmare, my plate was switched from my old car to my new one and the original on my old car reinstated, all sorted out by the dealer with no fuss or drama. How long did it take though? My family all have 'private regs' and when they have changed cars they've been quoted 14 days for changing plates hence delaying the car! I normally do it for them at the DVLA office and it takes 10 mins although sometimes it can be 7 days but at least you can have your new car! Took my docs in a week before, all ready on 1st Sep pick up, all cool. Did it through the Glasgow office of the DVLA when I originally got the plate and yes it took 10/15 mins, but I'm lucky that I have one of their offices relatively close, some don't. Dealer was hassle free, some aren't. It's good to get it done in a week! Obviously an organised dealership!
×
×
  • Create New...