Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Bring it John!
  2. I've looked after light grey (MB and Lexus), Ivory (Jaguar), Tan (MB and Range Rover) and black (Lexus, Nissan x2 and MB) in recent years and I haven't had any trouble with any. Even the Ivory when my old man wore jeans on it. Gentle cleaning and conditioning regularly and you'll have no issues. Go for the frost. It's lovely. My pick would be Night Blue with Frost - just like the one sold recently!
  3. I've looked after a few cars with light leather and regular gentle cleaning would keep it in good shape I'm sure. It's not a leather I'd leave untreated for long as it'll just get a mess!
  4. very true; trying to keep 50p clenched between oiled hairy cheeks is not easy. as for the down front thing thats very true, when i dance i like to tuck it between my legs for the perfect mangina I am having flashes of Alan Partridge and his 'Would you like mo to lap dance for you?' scenes....
  5. Hey sweet cheeks, don't let all the secrets out! you still owe me 50p for that private dance; still haven't got the choclate sauce out of the hair in my legs. bloddy chaffes now. Aye, putting coins in your G string wasn't the easiest thing I've ever done. There seems like there was plenty of room donw the front though.... We better not tell all the members about our Team account at Spearmint Rhino though.
  6. That's under your jeans though!
  7. Hey sweet cheeks, don't let all the secrets out!
  8. Did everyone just look at the title or did they actually look at the boots Jay bought? The boots he bought are regular boots........ Jay, you big soft southerner, I'd wear them. Me you and Markie could wear them in Soho or something!
  9. I don't think David Cameron has much to do with the rises personally.
  10. Stirling effort. Well done to Karl and make sure to pass on the congratulations of all the members of this club.
  11. Sorry to see this Al. Just be thankful all occupants are ok and that it was you driving and not someone on a test drive!
  12. That's brilliant John. We need more! One thing, where is the beer and strippers? Every 'Team' event for the forum has beer and strippers involved.
  13. have a search for window+motor you might get your answer.
  14. be my guest ... the more posts he has to edit, the harder it gets 5
  15. Hey thats mine agreed and very prepared to be edited by the bright spark lol
  16. Nothing 'Epic' about it but it fits in with what we have already.
  17. If you find one that fits the style we have already then I'm sure it could be added.
  18. I don't like the 370 colour as it looks 'washed out' but the porsche colour is awesome.
  19. If you need someone to draw a number from a random number generator then give me a shout.
  20. I like it!
  21. Those boots look alright Jay. Just don't tuck your jeans inside. As I said to you on FB - at least they aren't the DOUCHEBAG boots!
  22. did you see who she is in a relationship with bud [/quote Yeah, some ugly bugger! I think she looks great in front of the camera though dude!
  23. Maybe a silly question Buster but is this for the splitter only or is the bumper included?
  24. Really? The cover I have which is the genuine one from Alex is a pretty tight fit and ties underneath to make it even tighter... Also where I park is walled on 3 sides so very little wind, so bit if a sweeping statement really, depends on the situation... There are plus and minus points for either, my car is a daily drive so I don't detail it to an inch of it's life anyway, certainly not this time of year anyway. Also you should see the size of the cats round my way and the foxes too... I have a genuine cover too so I'm aware how good the fit is. It's up to the OP what he does. I was simply offering my advice as a someone that looks after my car paintwork and has had experience of the Zed and cover for a number of years. The OP didn't say if the car would be out of the wind etc. Also, you still have to put the tight fitting cover on the car. You can't do that without pulling it over the paintwork. If YOU can then you need to teach this magic! Pulling a car cover on over dirty paint would be like dragging a gritty sponge across the car. As I say, it's only my opinion so feel free to ignore as I'm sure many others do.
×
×
  • Create New...