Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. A pay rise is a privilege and not a right. I'm not saying people don't deserve them but people speak about getting a pay rise like it's certain. Unless it's written into your contract you can't expect it, especially not when the government, local authorites and many private companies are struggling. I'm sure that opinion won't be popular though.....
  2. That exige isn't basic!!!!! It has a cup holder!! Very nice exige.
  3. Don't worry Vik, I know there is a vast difference between Frontline staff and backroom staff let alone elected members. I wouldn't tar everyone with the same brush so if I ever make derogatory comments about the council you know it's the muppets I'm referring to not the frontline staff. The same with any public sector organisation. I'm sure it was media hype and I tried to find the report but the city council cut the bus the same day as they approved tea, coffee and butteries being supplied at meetings. I'm sure it wasn't a swap and I'm sure it the values were not even close. As you can imagine it upset a lot of people though. I'm glad I don't pay directly into the city council coffers as they seem like a bunch of 'tards. The shire council (cooncil) which I pay into seem to manage things better. Just another excuse to laugh at the toonsers.
  4. When I think of the council and how it's run pictures of Basil Fawlty run through my mind along with the benny hill theme tune.
  5. Use anything but IE and I think you get a spell checker. Firefox has one for sure and I think Chrome has one.
  6. Aberdeen city cooncil elected to stop a free coutesy bus to the crematorium (which isn't serviced well by public transport at all!) so they could get free butteries at their meetings. Outrageous! The pensioners that want to pay their last respects to their friends now have to pay for taxis. But it's ok, the council are enjoying their aitkins rolls. B**tards. I'd contest it, I'm sure you'll end up paying but it's worth looking at www.pepipoo.com for advice.
  7. They are looking at the 370Z colours.... Not the type of mistake you'd expect from a Nissan HPC.
  8. It is a nice feature. I'd actually prefer that people used 'proper' topic titles if the content is relevant ie. not in the off topic section. The men in red will have a look I guess.
  9. I thought it was just a question of falling in and out at the right angle? Is that not an art form?????
  10. It's an art. I had a seat in an exige cup car. An exige with a roll cage. Now getting into an exige is a challenge at the best of times. With a roll cage in the way it's HARD! I managed. And I got out! Not bad for a right fatty!
  11. Looks like you are getting the hang of the new camera Gurjeet! I must admit that I have been gutted I don't have a new cam yet this winter as it's been a particularly pretty one!
  12. side skirts and rear valance?
  13. CF front splitter?
  14. Pffffffffffft. There isn't even enough cardboard to make a good fort there.
  15. tawsies will be a millionty quid!
  16. What about the one Wayne has..... Clarkie34 It's a 5zigen pro racer It might be a bit out of budget but has similar looks to the K1 without sounding like a bear going at it through a stadium PA system.
  17. My Dads mate has / had (not sure if he's punted it infact maybe I saw an exige at his house....) one of those specials in orange with the black wheels and graphics. I really liked it in the flesh. Looked great!
  18. I'd still rather have a 911 though.....
  19. Have you seen the HKS S/C in the For Sale section?????
  20. 1. Yes 2. define wax and polish to me....... The Autoglym Super Resin Polish is a polish that has fillers in it. You need to use a specific wax on top of it. Polish and wax are different things. Polish has abrasives and wax seals the paint. Layering wax is fine but it's a good idea to 'strip' it all off every now and then to apply fresh wax to the clean paint.
  21. Why? You use water as lube!!!!!!
  22. 911 for me please. The TT RS is a nice looking car and very powerful. I could be tempted by one of them. As you say it's not exactly inspired but it wouldn't be a bad way to spend your cash!
  23. The chances are the type of people who would buy one will be dipping in their pocket change for the money. I'm sure most will be added to collections and never see the light of day.
  24. I've used it. I quite like it. I keep it warm and lubed by constantly turning it in my hands and spraying the clay as well as the surface.
×
×
  • Create New...