Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Maxxis tyres run on drift cars (EDC) I'm sure! I've never driven on them but have a go. If you like them they might be the next big thing. If you don't like them then change all 4.
  2. I'd be taking it all in if I was you. Hopefully it can be saved!!!!!
  3. 3D TV is not for me. You don't look with the glasses on. More I think..... Plus I don't want to sit wearing them at home. Sure if you get a good 3D movie it's awesome but apart from that it's nothing more than a fad I hope. Fully passive 3D TV, well that would change things!
  4. My well count keeps going up. Production rates are through the roof. Downtime is at a minimum. It isn't my fault!!!!! Greedy government.
  5. Stew

    Yay/Nay?

    I have the redline with the orange stitching too. Alcantara might look nice. It's nice to stroke too!
  6. I got some nice presents. I also got to be at off. Something that has only happened once in the last 10 years. That was the best bit. I've been offshore, in remote locations or in the office for 8 of those years and I worked in a pub when I was a student and worked christmas.
  7. It's quite cold for menzerna. It's tricky to use when the temperature is low. Now, the 4 cars you've listed have 2 very different paint types. Whats good for the 350Z might not enough enough cut to really work on the likes of the TT. I personally think you would be best getting a kitcwith a few compounds in it to try out. Just my 2p.
  8. Goodness me...... Christmas day at theirs must be fun!
  9. Yeah it was good. Got it for this year too!
  10. Thank Christ my recommendation came good!!!!!! Well done bud, myself and Jayne are really pleased for you and Laura!
  11. You said in your first post that winter tyres are expensive. How much is your insurance excess???? I know what I'd rather spend the cash on! Extra weight in the boot might help. I've been causght out in snow a few times in the zed and I live up a big hill. 3rd gear, feet off the pedals and I manage no issue. Tyres might pass the MOT but it doesn't mean they are giving you the best chance. The legal limit is 1.6mm (I think) and a new tyre has about 8mm of tread.
  12. Im brullyent at speeling at grammer. its ok biscit' Ill teech u al u knead to no.
  13. and a dikshunery ???????
  14. Welcome along. Nice to see YOUR car appearing on the forum again. I ride but I'm fair weather only and never been on track. Chopped in my P7F ZX-6R for a '10 Z1000 this year. There are quite a few bikers on the forum. Perhaps we need a 'show us your motorbike' thread.
  15. Challenge for the night..... Come up with an original 350z-uk repost poster.
  16. I don't want to know what you are doing with your balls!
  17. Keep up man! I guessed ages ago!
  18. I have an iphone. The marketing is very good I admit. I have one though as I really like the interface. So do many others - hence why it has been copied by nearly other phone manufacturer / OS out there! They have their faults but as a package it works well. The iPad..... well, it's a big ipod touch. Ok, I'm sure it works brilliantly and if someone handed one to me I'd probably be delighted but I wouldn't go out and buy one. And anyone that takes one out in public deserves a slap but I'm sure Starbucks in that there Landan are full of pretentious twats drinking soya milk caramel machiatos while surfing the web on their ipad...... I understand completely why people hate the apple brand though.
  19. Nice tune. They're like The View! Dundee Rockers! an an ingun in an ah.n
  20. Sounds like the beginning of something beautiful RP!
  21. Just send it to me as my prize for guessing. Sorry to ruin it. Think mine is a magimix or something. Just looked on the net and I think it's a Magimix Le Glacier. Works well for my needs! Now I have a craving for my special baileys ice cream that I make.
  22. Samsung galaxy tab!
×
×
  • Create New...