Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Nope. It doesn't. Never been to the South Pole so can't speak for there though. I'm sure there is a lot more 'weather man stuff' to it but I've never seen snow fall below -10 (probably less) anywhere I've been. I've lived in Siberia and the Arctic and there was the same. All the snow in the areas I was in used to dump at once and it'd just stick around until the temps got up again.
  2. Stew

    380RS headlights

    I have GM internals on my Azure. I didn't want Azure or black so went for the GM as it was different enough and achieved the look I was after. Search for ab350z as he had his lights done GM on a GM. Looked great.
  3. I'm moving down south, that's 30 mins fall up here.
  4. They could be the original Ugg's with no laces, just the pull bootie thingies. I've seen worse. Being totally practical, they'd keep the toezies warm. It's those ones. I think they look pretty practical and cosy! I quite like them in fact.
  5. No more snow here over night because it's -14. Too cold to snow!
  6. I keep mine cranking over. I normally start both Zeds at the same time and make holes in the O zone! Not sure which one is louder these days though..... Never had anything but a flat battery due to it being completely covered for about 6 weeks last year!
  7. In the case of the ebay seats I'd say 'upgrade' is a little ambitious.
  8. All UK cars have them. They work when you spray the windscreen when your headlights are on.
  9. We had mega snow last night but today has been ok as it's too cold to snow just now.
  10. Only when it's frozen. Cup of warm water over it and then activate them. See if it retracts.
  11. His quotes are AWESOME on the BBC site. Modest isn't the word!
  12. Get it up in class Rich!
  13. I am sitting at my desk laughing like a loon! This one is pretty good.
  14. Stole this pointless link from PH. http://www.caranddriver.com/features/10 ... rs-feature http://www.caranddriver.com/content/dow ... Driver.pdf
  15. I'm not really sure what you're looking for.... Are you looking for a database to estimate a daily rate you would charge / be charged for a contractor after entering skills / requirements of said contractor? I'd have thought an employment agency could tell you the going contractors rates as they fluctuate with demand I'd imagine.
  16. http://damnyouautocorrect.com/category/best-of-dyac// *No idea what else this site contains.
  17. Hopefully NOT your next post. Be careful out there folks. I carry a shovel, screenwash and rock salt all the time in wonter although I don't take the Zed anywhere as it simply wouldn't get around where I live.
  18. If you ask nicely. The admin (in red) can do this for you.
  19. Hunners of snow here.
  20. You have a floating IP anyway. I checked Also, another member has posted from the same ip before....... No probs having two accounts at all.
  21. +1 Liam. It's rather tiresome.
  22. I'm sure everyone does, to my knowledge anyway Edited for accuracy.
  23. I believe it might be worth waiting for.
  24. The models listed are the american ones. As Rich said, If yours is a UK it's a GT as you have heated seats. If it's JDM it will be a T (Touring) or ST (sports + touring) Does the car have controls on both sides of the steering wheel? Cruise control on the right side and stereo volume etc on the left? If it does then you have a UK GT.
  25. Another thread destined for the green room / deletion due to quite frankly racist comments. I realise we are all entitled to our opinions and politics is a hot bed for discussion however I think sometimes people should get facts together before getting on the soapbox. Also, sometime it's better to remain quiet. I'm not the worlds most politically correct person and understand people can't always put across their point without appearing racist. Think before you type fellas! Oh and the petrol prices are a joke! It wasn't long ago we were worried about the £5 gallon!
×
×
  • Create New...