Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. He can certainly get all new parts.
  2. I like Holly! Although I think I told her that via FB on anther of your vids.
  3. Great question. If I was a betting man I'd say the inflated rate would be non refundable but I'd like to be proven incorrect.
  4. The manual 370 has syncro rev match so no need to go for auto... I personally prefer a manual but I'm not driving in traffic much with the Zed. As has been said, try both. Neither are particularly troublesome and each will have their own merits and drawbacks.
  5. Stew

    RSA E-Choice

    First bit of advice is to call the company you are currently with. Tell them of the new quote and offer them the chance to match it.
  6. I used my imagination (photoshop has killed off what little people had left!!) and knew it'd be good. The photoshop done proves this to be a good combo!!
  7. Cats will do much less damage than putting a cover on a dirty car to have the wind buffet it.
  8. Stew

    Fast Five

    Paul Walkers character - Goodie / Baddie, Good Baddie, Bad Goodie, Baddie / Goodie..... I'll be watching it though.
  9. Congrats Chris and welcome to the Team. You'll be a worthy addition I'm sure.
  10. 1. Slimjim 2. sparky350Z 3. sparky350Z 4. yankeesiter 5. djrm 6. ewan221 7. rob d 8. Willy P 9. Willy P 10. James B 11. Rothers2901 12. Rothers2901 13. Ricey 14. Ricey 15. Slimjim 16. DoogyRev 17. DoogyRev 18. mc 19. UNABASHED 20. M9OOEY 21. M9OOEY
  11. I should have said specialises in jap cars..... Not imports in particular!
  12. Ah yes, the operators car park! I work for an oil service company so there are no cars newer than 3 years old in my car park! One day I'll work for an operator! I work in a place called Inverurie, if you drove up the A96 you'd have passed it, it's about 20 miles north west of the city. I live about 9 miles west of the city.
  13. There is a dealer in Buckie area that specialises in imports.
  14. Should have given me a shout Andy!
  15. May not be a spring chicken but I'm quite excited about Craig browns appointment. Some of scotlands better performances were under him so hopefully he'll get the best out the dandies. Hopefully he's going to get some cash to spend too......
  16. Inn at the park is alright. I think my cousin works there.... My dad was born in Buckie but it doesn't stop me ripping my work mate that live there about it. Not the finest place....
  17. of hot blonde!
  18. I love it too! I wasn't even too fat to drive it!
  19. Punto Sporting mini meet!
  20. Yeah, mine was a present. All my family have them. I don't have mine to hide the age of my car. I couldn't give a monkies about the age of a car or what anyone else is driving. I'm not into keeping up the joneses so it doesn't matter to me. It's weird but driving with your plate on makes it feel like 'yours'
  21. Rikki Fulton is a legend. I still think probably the best comedy of recent years is 'Still Game'
  22. It's OK Andy. Depending where you are staying. Most main roads are black now. What you up for? Where you staying? PM if you prefer....
  23. I have 4 initials. Makes buying plates difficult!
  24. Agreed! I'd be better in a BMW I think!
×
×
  • Create New...