Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Nice guide my friend!
  2. android phone?
  3. I have one. It's AWESOME! I make killer ice cream! Best not come round to your then for an "ice cream evening" It's not the ice cream that kills you, it's the arsenic in it that does it!
  4. Is it the new ipod nano?
  5. Is it just the spare thats gone? I guess you still have the original? My advice would be to replace it. I would always replace now after getting a call from the guy I sold my old car to a year or 2 later asking if I had anymore keys lying about for it as he lost the keys and was gettjing quoted 2 grand to replace the ECU and keys etc!
  6. I have one. It's AWESOME! I make killer ice cream!
  7. Copy and paste but put a return between each name then hit 'add to'
  8. does XXXX stand for PISH???? It tastes like it....
  9. Agreed.
  10. Remoulds are different to part worns though. i know they are; it was the fact that they are cheap as this it seems is what people want I have nothing against part worn tyres. I think they offer good value to be honest. I'd rather see someone buy a quality part worn with their cash than a new yangchoi ditchfinder+ ultrasport or something.
  11. You could try Adam@Z1. He ships all over the world.
  12. I always thought the Do-Luck front would work with the Chargespeed sides and rear.
  13. Guy at work did that with his DSG Golf. He didn't crash but put it in gear and pushed it. Bit of a prick videoing it and not helping. I help a lot of people that get stuck in my street, you are a bit of a douche if you don't. I did leave the recycling truck spinning but a) it's a lorry so I couldn't have helped and if the council had cleared the street they wouldn't have got stuck!
  14. I'm not shocked in the slightest.
  15. We had about that fall overnight last night. On top of what was there already!!! The roads aren't that bad though. Did manage a few good drifts before driving home from work in the jeep though.
  16. Not at all. Many time I've gone out with my Dad in his convertibles with a hat on and the heaters on full blast. Nothing wrong with that.
  17. http://cars.uk.msn.com/features/photos. ... =155564822 http://cars.uk.msn.com/features/photos. ... =155052290 http://cars.uk.msn.com/features/photos. ... =154628295
  18. It does! It's a non bonsai bonsai tree! Looks ace though. I like it.
  19. Always good to go on recommendation Matt.
  20. When he's not making his own...... EPR supplied ones appear to be good. Prestiges own ones less so.
  21. My Dads mate had a yellow one to do some advertising for his business. He also had a Hi Lux monster truck thing!
  22. Call some local driving schools.
  23. A complete Beavis????? ACHTUNG!!!! Schnell, schell! Ze spammers vill not vin!!!!! Sorry Dave.
×
×
  • Create New...