Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. I saw pics of an R8 out on hot hatch day too...... There looked like some decent enough metal out on track but the pics at the Hairpin were a little....... hairy???
  2. It *might* be easier replacing a single seat.
  3. Stew

    Bye bye Z

    I agree with that. It wants to be revved. I am also a big 'M3 rasp' fan.
  4. I flirted with the idea of buying a hawkeye spec D. Much more sedate looking outside and much plusher inside. Much more my style. The 370 is awesome though. It's a cracking drive. Haven't tried the AT model though.
  5. Especially the 'scort! I think it will deserve it's own thread!
  6. A nice bit of amtico with a border might look nice......
  7. The grey one sounds like Neil. Think his reg is N2 but might be N4...
  8. It's some project Tony. It's exciting to see such a mad build in the UK. I can't wait to see the videos of it going!
  9. I know I need to inform them mate - I just really don't want to claim through them. Can I just catagorically state - just in case anyone was unaware of my stance on this.........Insurance companies suck the big kahuna. (said in a the MOST weasley insurance voice you can muster)......yes but your statistically more likely to be involved in another crash now sire. ....give me strength. I'll let them know this morning. I had this discussion with my insurance company. They said - You are now statistically more likely to have a fault claim now you've had a non fault claim. My response was - Well I wasn't in the car so how do you're statistics work out for that? Them - I'm not sure sir Me - Please pass me through to the legal department as I now need to them to claim the next 5 years increase back through the other driver then as I refuse to be out of pocket for something that was 100% not my fault. Them - Let me speak to the supervisor My premium was dropped.
  10. Welcome to forum. My Dad is in Dubai at the moment as he has a branch of his company in Jebal Ali. In fact he's in Abu Dhabi playing golf at Yas Links today. of the Zed.
  11. Agreed. Discussion on 'For Sale' threads causes us Mods work by having to approve posts. This can cause genuine enquiries to be missed. I'd rather people refrained from chit chat and price discussion in For Sale threads. It makes things easier for buyers, sellers and the team. Genuine questions about items are of course encouraged..
  12. The car that Spill built is still around. I'm sure Steady Zeddy owns it. Captint never did do his FI build. UpRev is proving good on UK FI cars. Glad to see you using search.
  13. I don't think they are are. I'm not sure if one is and one isn't maybe???? Is using a solar charger that connects direct to the battery not an option?
  14. [OT] I picked up a 2007 Navara Aventura at the beginning of the year and I really like it. Nice thing to drive actually. viewtopic.php?f=21&t=44581 [/OT]
  15. Quality decats and a great price Dan. MOT time, you really need to put in cats, they are flanged so it's doable but an expense..... Unless you know an MOT tester or something.....
  16. Brilliant! That's what I like to hear. Number bores / pub braggers are in my book!
  17. Brilliant thread. Can't wait for this one. Will the ceramic coatings etc be enough to keep the heat down? Is this just a numbers exercise or is the car going to be used in serious anger?
  18. I'd do a little pull test on all the trim. You might find a piece loose.
  19. I actually run 245s on the front on my 'flash' wheels. Coupled with 285 rears. I couldn't comment on the difference though as it's not a fair comparison (size and weight) with Rays.
  20. RJN probably know the most to be fair!
  21. Stew

    MOT Failure

    I actually need one too as it happens! I'll speak to you later about it Alex.
  22. There are two shades of GM. One lighter than the other. Definitely get in in.
  23. Loads of weegies..... I mean owners from the glasgow area on here.
  24. Stew

    MOT Failure

    :pmr35lee: Best bet for non silly prices.
×
×
  • Create New...