Jump to content

Stew

Ex Team Member
  • Posts

    23,044
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Stew

  1. Is your car Blade? I say if you're doing it go gloss!
  2. I'll ask my other half for her input!
  3. Stew

    Words fail me

    Not all young people are idiots you know. my350z has a huge gallery of young ones accidents. The guy lending his supercar to his son seems mental to us however we don't know the ins and outs of it. I'm fairly sure someone wouldn't lend it out unless he was sure it'd be in safe hands..... although it appears he might have been wrong!
  4. Go test riding. I moved from a 600 Ninja (first bike) to a Z1000 naked beastie last year. I much prefer the upright naked and don't miss the sheer speed of the ninja at all. Personally I think a 600 or thereabouts is big enough to get used to however the speed controller in your right hand so it's all up to you. There is nothing 'too fast' for you if you have self constraint. I would say get something light though as dealing with a heavy bike will be tricky until you get used to it. The ER-6 is a decent bike, I like the naked one - similar styling to my Z1000! I like Kwaks, good value for money in my opinion. My mate has had a CBR600F, CBR600RR and now a Fireblade. I wouldn't say the Honda is any better than the kwaks but you sure pay more for it!
  5. We have a few members in Dubai. I notice there is a member that has posted from the same IP as you in the past. Just wondering if they put you onto the site? I think we need some nice pics in the desert sunshine of your car!
  6. Stew

    Photoshop help pweeease

    +1 +10000000000000000000000000 In my opinion. Carbon can look good on some cars but I would say that yours is not one of them.
  7. Stew

    My Ride

    Landcruisers are good. Spent many a day trekking to far flung locations in them. Needs chunky tyres though.
  8. The tyre on the front of the Hemi looks like the ones on my jeep! You guys are ruining the thames!
  9. Go into the shop after calling ahead. I bought one for my other half at Christmas time.
  10. I bought my truck from them. They were great to deal with.
  11. Glasgow Motor Company?
  12. Drive another and ask other owners if they have the same.
  13. Cleaning required to show off the shiny new bolts!
  14. ^^^^^^^^^^^ that is still one of my all time favourite Zeds.
  15. You're only as old as you feel!
  16. Stew

    Front bumper

    Most will do delivery. The Nismo bumper has the same clearance as the stock bumper.
  17. On my way to work this morning (pre 06:30) I saw countless bikes, Lotus 340R and quite a few other tasty cars that looked like they'd been broken out of hibernation for an early morning blast!
  18. That is....... interesting. It's not in the least bit euro though. The spoiler mounting is original too.....
  19. This is very Euro viewtopic.php?f=26&t=20523 And I loved it. I do like the smooth and low look but with big wheels and fat tyres. I'm not into tyre stretch but each to their own. A Euro Zed would work if it's done right. DCash has a great example too. Looked lovely!
  20. Stew

    audi rs3

    The pic is totally photoshopped. Even if the car DID exist and had all the mods done (wider arches, bumpers, NACA ducts, wheels etc etc) it's still not an RS3. The RS3 is only available as a sportsback (5 doors) and they won't be producing a 3 door version.
  21. Happy Birthday to one of the oldest Zedders in town!
  22. I have Vorsprung Van Dyk in it's tin up in my loft! Awesome!
  23. Sweeping statement of the week there..... Teamed up with Hughs '4x4s will ding your door'
  24. I admired your mothers driving for miles on the way to Brighton.... shame it was too busy to actually get past sparkles your comment, its offensive and demeaning. If I retort any more I will get banned... eh?
×
×
  • Create New...