[SOLD] 2003 Supercharged Nissan 350Z GT coupe (436Bhp)

GMballistic

This may be a surprise to some, ...hell it's a surprise to me, :surrender::lol: ...but I've decided it's time to sell the Zed due to buying a new home with my fiancee. So without further delay:

For sale: 2003 Supercharged Nissan 350Z GT coupe in Gun Metal Grey colour ~ SOLD

• 2003 (53 plate)
  • Gun Metal Grey colour Coupe
  • 95,896 miles as of today (will rise slightly as daily driver)
  • Manual 6 speed gearbox
  • Full GT spec: Brembo brakes, black leather/heated seats, Bose sound system etc (No Rays as running Rotas)
  • FSH
  • 2 keys
  • MOT expires MAY 2016 (so 10 months left)

Has the following mods:

• Vortech V3SCI tuner kit ~ fitted by Horsham Developments October 2014 (mapped to 436Bhp@flywheel via UpRev)
  • Front mount intercooler & BOV as part of the Vortech supercharger kit
  • Vortech/Stillen 3.12" pulley
  • AAM competition basic fuel return system (with Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator)
  • Deatschwerks 600cc fuel injectors
  • Mishimoto 19 row oil cooler
  • Mishimoto red silicone coolant hoses with Samco stainless steel clamps
  • Mishimoto thermostatic oil sandwich plate
  • Mishimoto 1.3Bar radiator cap
  • Nismo water thermostat
  • Rutland oil catch can
  • Tarmac Sportz carbon fibre engine cover
  • K&N large air filter & custom cold air intake with red silicone hoses
  • Invidia Gemini true dual full exhaust system with rolled stainless steel tips
  • Berks De-Cats
  • Horsham Developments Plenum Spacer
  • TRT Performance 255l/p/h fuel pump
  • NGK 1 Stage cooler spark plugs
  • UpRev GT MAF
  • Defi "black face" 60mm oil pressure, boost pressure & oil temperature gauges with control unit (blue colour lights)
  • Rota Grid Steel Grey 19" alloys (no curbing marks) with Falken 453 tyres (ET20 Front: 245/35, Rear: 275/35) ~ good tread all round although rears slightly lower than front tread (fitted April 2014)
  • EBC Turbo groove Front brake discs with Ferodo DS2500 brake pads (fitted Feb 2014) ~ rear discs also grooved but unsure of make
  • Goodridge stainless steel brake lines (Motul RBF600 brake fluid)
  • SuperPro banana arm bushes (fitted Feb 2014)
  • Pioneer CD/DVD/RADIO player with USB/Aux inputs
  • Silvertec front & rear indicators (silver appearance so no fried egg look or orange showing)
  • LED interior bulbs
  • AquaGraphix hydrodipped gold leaf carbon fibre drivers switch panel, passengers switch panel & interior grab handle
  • Stainless steel engine bolts used throughout engine bay
  • Stubby aerial B)
  • Carbon fibre bonnet lifters
  • LED number plate bulbs

Probably something I'm forgetting but I think that's most of it. Build thread here: http://www.350z-uk.c...upe-vids-added/

Last major service was late October 2014 with Horsham Developments when they fitted the charger kit & other accompanying mods (including Defi gauges, oil cooler etc). They also replaced both cam covers & gaskets at a cost of £350 odd so no worries about oil on spark plugs, added new Nissan coolant again (twice in one year) as well as Motul 8100 fully synthetic oil.

February 2014 with Horsham Developments ~ fitted H.Dev plenum spacer, new Motul RBF600 brake fluid, new clutch fluid, new Nissan coolant, new gearbox oil, new diff oil, Molyslip added to gearbox, new belts, oil change, fitted SuperPro competition banana arm bushes, new EBC front discs, new Ferodo pads and full four wheel alignment.

I have a large folder full of all my old bills & receipts for absolutely everything including when I've fitted new bulbs, wipers etc. I also have two dyno printouts from Horsham Developments from both times I have had my Zed UpReved (remapped) ~ first time February 2014 of 294Bhp@fly and second time after the supercharger was fitted October 2014 of 436Bhp@fly.

***Any questions please feel free to ask and I'm open to sensible offers regarding the price.***

Bad bits

It does have some negatives as do all used cars such as a few stone chips/light marks here & there mainly on the front bumper/few on wing mirror covers. Currently my windscreen washer motors have died but that is cheap enough to fix (£10 each for the motors & about 15 minutes to fit).

There is also some slight bubbling on the rear drivers side wheel arch (very last picture) which I have photographed below although it hasn't gotten any worse in the last 12 months it will probably need respraying at some point ~ quote I got was £250 to get it done & blown in but that may be a bit expensive.

001_zpsoc6uqglp.jpg

020_zpsvh8ozemk.jpg

002_zpsvkw9chyc.jpg

005_zps1kdnd5qw.jpg

008_zpsvy18sgik.jpg

010_zpstxim6v73.jpg

012_zpsgno3ctfn.jpg

017_zps1kyylyh2.jpg

016_zpszjw8wvp1.jpg

021_zpstotrhksv.jpg

022_zpsg2uai3gh.jpg

024_zpspd3l9yu9.jpg

018_zpsenznra7f.jpg

Feel free to PM any questions or offers & thanks for looking.

:thumbs:

Edited by GMballistic

I'll wire you 98 million Ugandan dollars. I just need your credit card number security digits name as it appears on the card your bank account details so I can transfer you de monies.

Regards

Akwembe Umamagabwembe

• Like 1

I'll wire you 98 million Ugandan dollars. I just need your credit card number security digits name as it appears on the card your bank account details so I can transfer you de monies.

Regards

Akwembe Umamagabwembe

I'll vouch for him I've dealt with him before with no problems :teeth:

:scare: :scare: :scare: noooooo, G man gutted to see your selling up, best of luck with sale and house venture....you can have a house and a zed cant you?? :lol:

Fantastic example and full of top mods for next buyer :thumbs:

Edited by jumping350
  • Like 1

Cheers for the comments guys. :byebye::D

My gut says really I should get something more practical for awhile & put the house needs first. I pretty much have to get all furniture etc from scratch so I've a lot to buy and although I do have savings I'm thinking this is the sensible move to unlock some more capital.

Doubt I'll be going from here though as there is no other car forum like it. :clap:

• Like 7

I dunno. Priorities, keep the car, live in a cardboard box. Compact and bijou I think estate agents call them :lol:

If you end up splitting *, I'll have your one-piece charge pipe and the cf engine cover :teeth:

(Sorry if that vulture swoop is too soon :lol: )

• Like 1

We don't want ford KA owners on here Gareth :lol:

God no! :scare:

Thinking along the lines of Audi hatchback or possibly a Honda again just for the short term but we'll see. ;)

I dunno. Priorities, keep the car, live in a cardboard box. Compact and bijou I think estate agents call them :lol:

If you end up splitting *, I'll have your one-piece charge pipe and the cf engine cover :teeth:

(Sorry if that vulture swoop is too soon :lol: )

Dibs noted. ;):lol:

Would prefer it to go to an enthusiast owner who could carry on the modding and add their own touch.

I mean there is so much more that could be done to it like body kits, big brake kits, more engine mods etc. B)

The missus working etc Gareth?

Yep but she's a low earner, ...training advisor for adult learning and basically just gets the minimum wage. :thumbdown:

Good luck with the sale mate, stunning car and that gauge heaven photo B) a fair few hundred quids worth of Defi's there alone. Hope it all goes through ok and helps towards the house, sold my Zed under similar circumstances but doesn't take long to get back into sports car ownership!

• Like 1

Good luck with the sale mate, stunning car and that gauge heaven photo B) a fair few hundred quids worth of Defi's there alone. Hope it all goes through ok and helps towards the house, sold my Zed under similar circumstances but doesn't take long to get back into sports car ownership!

Cheers coldel. ;)

Yep just hoping to get the house all sorted, few years later will hopefully be back in a sports car. Hhhhmmm, ...GTR would be nice. B):lol:

WTF?!?! : :shrug::surrender:

I know right. :lol::teeth: