350z is going...

dannybz

Well it's been fun while it lasted, but i have traded my 350z in for a new cayman, I'll be sad to see it go but fancied a change, who know's I might be back in one soon enough... love the car to bits. Appreciate all the help some of you guy's have given me over the course of my ownership.

Having said this, i have recently purchased an HR hood and a nismo v3 front bumper as they were supposed to be getting fitted so I now have them for sale if anybody is interested I'll be posting them in the for sale section. They are brand new.

Just took the zed out for a final drive tonight such nice weather today, took it down back lanes and country roads and let her rip... even a year on I'm not bored of this machine. I wish i could keep both cars. :(

Edited by dannybz
Propper for sale thread required.
  • Like 1

I am sure you will enjoy the Cayman.

Starting to consider what I would move to next and Cayman top of the list at the moment.

I would go 370Z but most of my working life my goal was to earn enough to buy a Porsche. This goes back to when they were rare, not common like they are now, but still appears to be an itch I need to scratch.

• Like 1

I am sure you will enjoy the Cayman.

Starting to consider what I would move to next and Cayman top of the list at the moment.

I would go 370Z but most of my working life my goal was to earn enough to buy a Porsche. This goes back to when they were rare, not common like they are now, but still appears to be an itch I need to scratch.

I have exactly the same thoughts, i was seriously considering a 370z but looked at what else was around and figured i could now buy a cayman, it was always a child hood dream to buy a Porsche so figured i would fulfil that. I test drove one first to see what it was like and i really must say the drive is really nice, personally i feel it drives nicer than the 350z, it feels more fluid.... I'll post some pics soon.

Edited by dannybz

Getting a 3 year warranty so any issues will be covered anyway, but hopefully all will be well, it's low miles 42k and only had 2 previous owners with full history at main dealer.

Here are a few pics.... pick it up on Monday can not wait!!

57_12.jpg

57_13.jpg

57_15.jpg

57_18.jpg

Edited by dannybz
  • Like 1

Looks awesome :thumbs:

Although I am not really in to slammed cars...... But that is a huge gap between tyre and arch :surrender:

I am going to add a techart bodykit and lower it :) will look something like this when i am done.

c214748364803082010153934_2.jpg

11.jpg

The mods will make the car look so much better than standard !

Good luck with it.

Yup... dint want it looking like every other cayman on the road... needs to be something a bit more special so that's why I am adding kit and i may even get some wrapping done too. Gonna be epic. :teeth:

The only sad thing is about this car is a tiny step down in HP i think this cayman has around 250 pony's.

Edited by dannybz